Chapter 32

Hiccup's Point of View

I looked at the others and they looked at me too.

"This is hard." Astrid said. I sighed and agreed.

"I think we should take a break." Snot said and stood up. We all sighed and stood up. I walked with Astrid.

"We gotta find him Hiccup!" Astrid said.

"We are trying Astrid, but we don't know where to find FK." I said. She sighed.

"I'm gonna find FK. You comming?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Where are we gonna go?" I asked her.

"We need clues first. Give me the paper." I handed her the paper and she looked at it seriously.

"I know this might sound weird, but I think I know who FK is." Astrid said. My eyes widened in shock.

"Who Astrid? Who?!" I asked her. She closed her eyes tightly.

"No. It can't be. They are dead." She said. Who is she talking about?

"Tell me, who do you think they are?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Them." She said. I raised my eyebrow. Then after a couple of seconds, I realized who it was.

It makes me sad whenever I remember that day. That day that made me depressed. Thinking of that day makes me wanna go back in time and save them. But I was too late. I didn't get the chance to save them. I wish they were still here.

"Oh." That is all I could say. She sighed.

"I still can't accept the fact that they died." Astrid said and I nodded.

"They died because they want to save us." I said.

"I will never forget them and their bravery." Astrid said looking at the clouds.

"Yup." I said and looked at the clouds too.

After a couple of minutes, someone shouted.

"Hey guys, whats up?" I heard Merida's voice. We turned around and saw Merida and... Lucas?

"Oh... h-hi Merida." Astrid said awkwardly. Lucas looked away. I gulped.

"Hi Astrid, this is Lucas." Merida said happily. Oh darn. I forgot to tell her that Astrid and Lucas were a thing.

"They know each other, Mer." I said trying to avoid any fight or drama. Merida was shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked. I scratched the back of my neck.

"I forgot." I answered. She mouthed 'Oh' then nodded. I sighed in relief.

"I need to go." Astrid said walking away.

I heard Lucas sigh. I looked at him and I saw him frown.

"We gotta go, we're finding something. Have fun you two." I said and waved goodbye to them.

I chased Astrid.

"Why-" I was cut by Snot.

"Guys, a new clue!" He said panting. He gave us a piece of paper and we read it.

He is stronger than ever. An army that you may or may not defeat. I believe in you but better watch out for his traps.

You'll never know when he'll decide to show up.

-FK & MB

A new clue and a new mystery. Great.

"Now who the heck is MB?" Astrid asked.

"I don't know but atleast we have a clue." I answered.