Chapter 38

Astrid's Point of View

"Elsa... You're alive?" Jack asked, almost whispering. His eyes was wide open and shows nothing but misery.

I was speechless and shocked. After 2 years, we saw her again after that accident. She was alive all along... But why did she hide from us? Especially Jack and Lucas?

I looked at Lucas, his eyes full of misery, like Jack's. Tears were forming. He was surprised like all of us but mostly him.

"Sister... I missed you so much." Lucas cried but Elsa just stood there and kept a straight face.

I examined her eyes. It was full of mixed emotions. Sadness, happiness and misery.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Rapunzel asked, her voice breaking.

"Forgive me." Was all that came out from Elsa's mouth.

Sorry? I don't understand.

"Where's Fe-" I asked but I stopped when her eyes widened. She was looking at me.

"Elsa, are you alright?" I asked because she became nervous all of the sudden. She stepped back and shook her head.

"Forgive me." She repeated and she threw a knife at me but before it could hit me, Lucas pushed me out of the way, making him hit.

A loud scream came out of his mouth. I covered my mouth as I looked at him, lying on the ground. His shoulder, bleeding badly.

I looked at Elsa who was crying and covering her mouth.

"What have you done?!" I shouted in anger. She changed.

"You've turned into a... Monster?" Jack asked, disappointed.

"I didn't want to." She said sobbing. Jack shook his head and all you can see in his eyes is anger and disapointment.

"Please forgive me..." She begged for forgiveness, walking closer to me, Jack, Rapunzel, Toothless and Lucas.

"Stay away," Lucas spoke up. "Jack's right... You've turned into a monster." He said emphasizing the word 'monster'.

Elsa stood still, sobbing while hugging herself. She looked at us. She was trying to tell us something important... But something I can't figure out.

"Where's the sister I knew before?!" Lucas growled crying.

"Where is the Elsa Rindelle we all know?" Lucas continues. "Is she still there? Or you replaced her?" He finished.