Chapter 2

Hiccup's Point of View

*Tantananan*

"The Princess is here!" The guard said opening the gate revealing a girl with red puffy hair. She walks like a boy... like what I said, I like boyish girls. She went closer to us. She looks confused.

"Who is this mum?" She said with her Scottish accent.

"She is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, son of Stoick the Vast. And where have you been?" Queen Elinor said.

"Archery mum" Oooh so she does Archery. Wait, a princess does archery? That's unique and boyish!

"So, what brings ya here lass?" She said asking me with her deep Scottish accent.

"Me?" I asked her

"Who else?" She said smiling

"Oh right, sorry! Well, I just visited you and your family" She smiled.

"Anyway, Hiccup. Would you like to eat here. It's lunch time and I bet your hungry" Queen Elinoir asked me.

"Yes, but. Can I invite my friends too?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded.

Astrid's Point of View

What's taking Hiccup so long? It's already 12:00 PM and we haven't eat lunch yet. My stomach is already rumbling. It hurts so bad!

"I'm going to get Hiccup guys! " I said to them

"Hurry so we can leave! Meatlug is so hungry and so am I" Fishlegs said. I nodded and went to Queen Elinoir's castle. But these guards won't let me inn!

"Who are you?" The guard asked me with his creepy voice

"Astrid Hofferson, Hiccup's friend" I replied

Hiccup's Point of View

"Anyway, Hiccup. Would you like to eat here. It's lunch time and I bet your hungry" Queen Elinoir asked me.

"Yes, but. Can I invite my friends too?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded. The guard went closer to us and spoke

"Queen Elinoir, a girl name Astrid Hofferson wants to come in, do you know her?" The guard asked Queen Elinoir.

"No. Hiccup, is she your friend?" She asked me and I nodded

"Well. Let her in" Queen Elinoir ordered. The guard walked away. And after 2 minutes he arrived with Astrid. Astrid bowed down to Queen Elinoir and Merida.

"Hello Astrid. Would you like to eat here? It's lunch time and I think you haven't ate yet so. Call your friends and tell them that we will eat here at my castle" Queen Elinoir said with a wide smile. Astrid nodded and thanked Queen Elinoir and walked away.

Astrid's Point of View

"Hello Astrid. Would you like to eat here? It's lunch time and I think you haven't ate yet so. Call your friends and tell them that we will eat here at my castle" Queen Elinoir said with a wide smile. I nodded and thanked her. Yes! I went to the others and told them that we will eat at Queen Elinoir's castle.

"YES!" Everybody said. They told their dragons to stay there and gave them fishes and ran away to the castle. I gave Stormfly some fishes and ran to the castle. We arrived in the castle. Food was ready so we sat down. We were eating. I heard Hiccup talking to the princess.

"So. You do archery?"  Hiccup asked the princess

"Yup! It's my hobby. What's yar's?"She asked Hiccup

"Well. Me and my friends are training dragons" Hiccup replied. She looks shocked

"D-dragons?"She asked nervously. Psh! Coward

"Yeah. But they don't bite. They are good" Her face lightened up.

"Phew! I thought they bite!" She said. Hiccup laughed and she laughed too. I became jelly. But, Nah! I'm sure they are just friends. I stopped listening to them and ate. Snotlout poked me

"What?!" I asked frustrated

"Look at Hiccup and the princess. They are having a good time. Are you jealous?" He asked me smiling mischievously. I punched his arm

"PSH! NO!" He rolled his eyes and ate. Well, yeah. I'm kinda jelly.

We were done eating but Queen Elinoir said she wants us to stay here and make friends with Merida. Cause she has no friends cause she doesn't socialize. Hiccup said yes. Hiccup introduced the dragons to her. She said she wants to ride Toothless cause that dragon is cute. So yeah. SHE RIDES WITH HICCUP! Only the two of them alone, up in the sky! What will happen to a boy anf girl flying with a dragon? Possibilities :

A) Looking at the view

B) Fall in love

C) Get hit by a lightning

There are SO many possibilities that might happen. Especially the letter B! They flew away leaving us here. I watched them.

Hiccup's Point of View

We rode Toothless and we flew. Merida put her arms around my stomach and rested her head in my shoulder. I feel so awkward and cool.

"Look! Isn't it beautiful?" She said pointing to the river shining.

"Yes. Yes it is" I replied. Its so calm. I feel comfortable. We rode and awkward silence started. She started to hum. She is humming a calm song. Its getting dark so we went down. When we got down. I saw Astrid. She looks angry.

"Thanks! Visit again tomorrow and I will teach ya how to do archery, okay?" Merida said. I nodded and we left. When we were on our way home. Astrid didn't talked to me or even look at me. She just looks straight in front. I think she is jealous.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Hi guys! Yay! Chapter 2 is out! WAIT HICCSTRID SHIPPERS! Just because Merida rode Toothless with Hiccup that doesn't mean its Mericcup! Its just the start!

                                   "Love is a game. If you loose. Its game over"

Me and Aneira's fave quote LOL! I just red it! Anyway, I hope you like the 2nd chapter. Like what I said, Its just the beginning :3 Vote comment and FOLLOW!