Chapter 22 ♬

Merida's Point of View

"Hi Mer!" Snotlout said smiling mischievously at me. I gave him a death glare.

"Traytor!" I shouted at him. He laughed.

"We want his nightfurry and nothing can change that.  And hey, we wanna rule Berk too. So yeah, shut up and leave me be." I looked at him. I feel like I'm gonna cry again. No, I must not.

"B-But, ya and Hiccup are friends!" He smiled.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. But nothing can change my mind now Mer. Deal with it." He said turning his back on me. I hate him! He's a traitor! He's so dumb! What about their friendship?! Aish! Stupid Snotlout!

"What now guys? Lets face it, I'll win this time. Just accept it." He said. Snotlout laughed.

"PLEASE! STOP! Kill me or do anything to me just don't hurt any of them! P-please?" I said crying. They laughed and shook their heads and went outside. I hate them so much...

Astrid's Point of View

I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and streched my arms. I went down with Stormfly and ate some breakfast. After that, I took a bath and brushed my teeth. We're gonna search for Merida again. Ugh, Merida, where are you? Please come back, already.

I went out and went to the Arena. I saw them all except him. Where is he?

"Goodmorning Astrid!" They greeted me. I smiled at them and greeted them back.

"Uhh guys? Where is Snotlout?" I asked. They looked around and they shrugged. But... Snotlout is the one who is always early. What the heck happened to him?

"We don't know. Hiccup, where is he?" Fishlegs asked Hiccup. Hiccup shrugged.

"C'mon lets go to his house!" I yelled and we went to his house. We are in front of his house and we knocked. The door opened and we saw his dad, worried.

"Good morning Snotlout's dad! Umm, where is Snotlout? And why are you worried?" Hiccup asked him. He sighed and looked at us.

"Snotlout and Stoick is missing..." When I heard that. I froze.

Hiccup's Point of View

"Snotlout and Stoick is missing..." When I heard that. The world stopped. I cant hear a single thing. I tear fell down my cheek.

I feel dizzy. Then everything went black...

Astrid's Point of View

I couldn't speak. I just froze where I am standing right now. Then I heard a loud thud and people panicking. I was having a hard time recovering but I recovered, I turned around and saw Hiccup, lying down. My eyes widened in shock.

"H-Hiccup! Wake up! P-Please! Wake up!" I said shaking him. He didn't respond. Me and the others carried him to his house.

We arrived at his house and we layed him down to his bed.

"What happened to him?!"

"What are we gonna do?!"

"Oh no!"

"First Merida, and now Snotlout and Stoick!"

"GUYS! CALM DOWN!" I shouted at them and they became quite. I sat down next to Hiccup.

"You guys can go now. I'll take care of him." I said and they snickered.

"What?" I asked. They smiled and went down. I looked at Hiccup. What happened to him? I kissed his forehead. I hope he is okay.

I don't know why but I fell asleep. Maybe this bed is just comfortable? I don't know. But Hiccup woke up and he made me wake up too.

"Are you okay? Do you need something?" I asked him. He smiled and sat down and shook his head.

"Just stay there and I'll go down and cook you..." I looked at the window and wow. Its already evening?!

"Dinner? Okay so yeah. I'll cook and don't go anywhere." I said going down.

I cooked him some soup. I went upstairs and I saw him staring at the window. I sighed.

"Here is your soup." He looked at me and smiled. I sat down next to him.

"You're thinking again." I said dipping the spoon in the soup. He sighed.

"First Merida, now dad and Snotlout. Why is he taking everyone who is important to me?" So Merida is important to him...

"We'll find them. I'm sure." I said. He smiled at me and he ate the soup on the spoon. He finished it and I went down to get him some water. I gave it to him and he drank it.

"Thanks Astrid. For being there for me." He said smiling at me. I smiled back.

"No problem. You're my best friend anyway." I said and he smiled. I don't know why but I did this.

"Oh uh-huh

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle

of the sea. I'll sail the world, to find you. If

you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you

can't see. I'll be the light, to guide you. Find

out what we're made of. When we are called

to help our friends in need..."

He looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.

"You can count on me like 1,2,3 I'll be there

And I know when I need it I can count on

you like 4,3,2 you'll be there. 'Cause that's

what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah." 

He smiled at me again. He kissed me on the cheek and he said goodnight. I said goodnight too and went home. Gosh, I can't believe he kissed me. I layed down on my bed, smiling. Gosh, this day is crazy.

Merida's Point of View

I woke up and saw them. I don't wanna see their faces, my day will be ruined. I closed my eyes then someone slapped me so hard I almost shouted.

"Wake up you little worthless princess!" He said laughing. I tear fell down on my cheek. He laughed again. What a jerk.

I looked at him. I was surprised because he looks worried. I'm so confused. Is he worried or happy?!

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

Hello guys! First off, I'm sorry to mericcup shippers because I am making too many hiccstrid scenes :( Because, you know, Merida is missing so, yeah.

Anyway, sorry for the wrong grammars.

lol, mocking someone here. Sorry but she is so funny.

Ashfgdcjwefrcny, kay? bfrcdhbyuagrbfcdjsnjhutivjfdkcmyrwuhdsn, kay? ufgrcdhsjgrfucdbgif4g3reibkjabscygr3bgjbecdgrnbvfsdcugrw kay?

hfbchqxasbgfyu3ewbdcjxbdsygeuibv kay? bfhcebwjidbnuig43uibjfnjwqvfygf2bfhqbdyy kay?

If you think I am not the one who I am mocking, then don't mind that part :P

~Jaminah