Chapter 4

Hiccup's Point of View

I was wierded out by Astrid. This was the first time she acted nice. Well not the first time. She is nice sometimes but not that long. But I like when she is acting nice but I was wondering why. I kept looking at Astrid and she kept catching me looking at her. Every time she catch me looking at her I blush and look away then she smiles. Oh that killer smile.... Like Merida's.

Its was getting dark so we all went inside and eat. I cooked my dinner cause dad wasn't here. He is busy. I cooked fish. I have a bad feeling about this. I started cooking fish. I was afraid to go near cause the oil might spill on me. Because of that, the fish was over cooked and turned black.

"I knew this is a bad idea. Now what am I gonna eat?! I can't cook my own dinner!" I exclaimed. I put my palm in my for head and sighed.

*Knock Knock*

Someone knocked. I went closer to the door, I smell egg and steak. I became more hungry. I opened the door and saw Astrid with a plate of Stake and egg.

"Hey. Here" She said handing me the plate.

"What's this for?" I asked very confused

"Don't ya wanna eat? You can't cook"

"How did you know that?"

"I heard you screaming like a girl. I looked over your window and you are like 3 meters away from the fish and you are holding a shield trying to avoid the oil"I blushed in embarrassment. I scream like a girl? Argh! And the worst part is. Astrid heard me.

"Don't be shy Hiccup. Okay, bye! Goodnight! See you tomorrow" She said kissing me in the cheek which made be blush even harder.

"Uhh...Ummm okay! Bye!" I said watching her walk like a super model which I have NEVER seen before. I closed the door and sat down and eat. I was done and went upstairs and slept.

~Next Day~

I woke up. And opened the window. The wind was very cold and when I looked down, I saw snow. Its winter? I took a bath with hot water and dressed up with thick clothes. I went down with Toothless and I saw dad.

"Good morning son. I have to go. There is your fish" Dad said pointing to a plate with fish then he left and I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye. So I sat down and began to eat. I gave Toothless a couple of fishes.

I was done eating and I went to the arena. I saw the others shivering. I chuckled. I went closer to them.

"Uhh Hiccup. C-can w-we go to DunBorch? I t-tasted their h-hot chocolate and it t-tasted so awesome. Brrrr!"Fishlegs said shivering. Its really cold. I nodded. So I said to dad that we are going to DunBorch to get some chocolate. He said he is fine with it so we flew there.

We landed. While we are walking in to the castle. Someone covered my eyes.

"Who is this?"

Astrid's Point of View 

We were walking to the castle. I saw Merida cover Hiccup's eyes which made me furious.

"Who is this?" Hiccup said touching Merida's hand. Merida is giggling

"Who are you? Nice laugh by the way" Hiccup said. Holding Merida's hand. He tried to remove Merida's hand and success. He removed Merida's hand. Merida laughed

"Merida! Hi!" Hiccup said smiling. Psh!

"Hi Hiccup! What brings ya here in DunBorch?" She asked Hiccup

"We want hot chocolate. Fishlegs said hot chocolate here is awesome" Hiccup said pointing to Fishlegs shivering hard.

"Really? You like it Fishlegs? I made that hot chocolate! C'mon, lets go inn. I will make ya some hot chocolate!" She said leading the way. I just rolled my eyes and followed her. She made us sit in the dining room and she started to make hot chocolate. I just waited for her. After 7 minutes, She placed 7 mugs full of hot chocolate. I smelled it and wow! It smells so good! I drinked it and still wow! ITS LIKE HEAVEN! I drinked more. After I drank I saw everyone staring at me. I wiped the chocolate out of my face and looked down.

Hiccup's Point of View

We watched Astrid drinking the hot chocolate non-stop. We stopped looking at her when she stopped drinking. I smelled the hot chocolate that Merida made. Woah! Its smells so awesome. I took a sip. ITS LIKE HEAVEN. I did what Astrid did and so does the others. It really taste awesome!

"Wow Merida! It taste like heaven! Oh my god! This is the best hot chocolate I ever drinked! Its like heaven! Uhh. Can you please make... more?" She blushed and laughed and nodded. I smiled. After hours of drinking that perfect hot chocolate. We went outside. We were shocked cause there is a blizzard! I can't even see 1 tree! Great! Just great!

"I guess you'll have to stay here lass" Merida said looking at the thick snow covering the way. I nodded.

"But how about the dragons Hiccup? They might be freezing right now" Astrid said. Oh right, the dragons. What now?

"I know! We can use the carpets in the storage room of the castle! The are lots of big carpets there! Ya can use them for yar dragons" Merida requested. That's a good idea! I nodded and we went to the storage room and picked some thick carpets and went to the dragons. We put the carper on top of them and the stopped shivering. We created some fire to keep warmer. We said goodbye and went in the castle.

"I'm full! Look at my stomach! It looks like its gonna pop!" Fishlegs said. We laughed. I watched Merida laugh. I like her laugh. Merida gave us a room. But there is only 6 vacant bedrooms. So I had to sleep with.....Merida. I KNOW ITS AWKWARD! This is the first time I'm gonna sleep with a girl! Hey! Don't think green! Merida layed down to her bed. Her bed is big so we don't have to squeeze like sardines. As soon as I layed down, I fell asleep.

~11:38 pm~

"H-Hiccup? Are y-you awake?" Someone said poking me in the cheek which made me wake up. I saw Merida shivering.

"I'm c-cold H-Hiccup! S-so cold! Can you...." She said but she didn't continue it. She looked down and said....

"Hug me while I sleep. Its okay i-if y-you d-don't want" She said turning around. I blushed. Well, she is cold and she is a princess. I must obey her and I'm cold too.

"Sure" I said huging her. She gasped a bit and said

"Thanks Hiccup" She said

"Your welcome" and she fell asleep.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Mericcup moment! Ayeeeeee! LOL! Anyway, I hope the mericcup shippers who is reading this is fangirling! Here is chapter 4! I hope you like it! Thank you for the people who is supporting my story! Here Doniza! I dedicated it to you cause you want a dedication AND your my best friend. Anyway, bye! I hope you enjoyed this chapter mericcup shippers! :3 The next update will be soon!

~Jaminah