Chapter 19

Hiccup's Point of View

I opened my eyes and rubbed it. I woke up because other vikings are so noisy. Ugh. What are they talking about now? Ugh, whatever it is, I don't care. I'm not in the mood. I just stood up and went down with Toothless. Dad is not here? I guess he is busy. He left a note, I red it.

Dear Son,

      Good morning! I made some eggs and steak for you. Sorry if its egg and steak again. We will go to the sea today to catch some fish. Enjoy, son!  And be carefull, I love you son.

                                                                              -Stoick your handsome and awesome dad

I smiled. Handsome and Awesome, huh? Haha, oh dad! I sat down and started to eat. I just gave Toothless some fish and water. After that, I brushed my teeth and took a bath and went out. When I opened the door, a lot of vikings are speaking and I think, they are worried? But, why?

I tried to ignore them but I can't squeeze through the vikings. What the heck is happening?! I tried to squeeze again. I passed through, but its pretty hard. I was squeezing through the people, I heard some people talk.

"Oh Thor God, where could the princess be?!"

"I hope the princess is fine!"

"Who could've done this?!"

"I'm so worried! Where is the princess?"

Princess? What? I became confused. What the heck are they talking about? Finally, I am done squeezing through the people and went to the Arena. I saw Astrid and the others, worried. Especially Astrid, she kept walking back and fort and biting her lower lip.

Okay, can someone tell me what is wrong here?! I went closer to them. I have a bad feeling about this. My heart beated faster. Princess? Could it be.... No! No, please no! When I was getting closer to them, my heart beated even faster. I feel that... this thing would change everything.

I was in front of them, Astrid hugged me and cried. I was shocked, what the hell is happening? Why is she crying? Why is Snotlout, Fishlegs and the twins are sad?!

"H-Hiccup! Huhuhu..." Astrid said crying and she sobbed. I pulled back and wiped her tears.

"What's wrong? Why are you guys sad? Is something missing?" I said. They looked at me. I looked at their eyes, and there were tears forming.

"Nothing is missing, Hiccup... Someone is!" Astrid said. What?! Someone is MISSING?!

"W-what? What d-do you mean?!" I said. Astrid looked at me in the eyes. She is very serious. My heart beated faster, I'm so nervous. Who is missing?

"M-Merida is missing Hiccup... She's missing!" When she said that. I feel like the world stopped. I couldn't hear a single thing. Merida is... Missing...

Someones Point of View

Bwahahaha! Now they are looking for this red head princess? Hahaha. They will get her, alright. But, Hiccup needs to give me something before he can get his precious Princess here. I looked at her, she is all tied up and a cloth is covering her mouth so she couldn't speak.

"How are you? I'm sure Hiccup will come here and rescue, what he doesn't know, I'll get his night furry and I will kill him! Bwahahaha! This is gonna be so much fun! Do you agree, princess? This will be fun, right?" I said teasing her. She looks shocked and kicked me in the stomach.

"What the f**k!" I exclaimed. It didn't hurt that much, but it still kinda hurts.

"Mmmmmmm!!! Ammmh!!!" She said trying to escape. I am nice to ladies, but ladies who kick and hurt me... Hahaha... No.

I slapped her, so hard. She cried. I saw the mark on her face. I smirked evilly. She crouched in pain and cried. I laughed.

"Don't mess with me or I will slap you! Oh wait, that's too girly..." I went closer to her and punched her in the face. Hahahaha!!!

"Mmmm...." She cried and sobbed.

"Don't you ever mess with me, AGAIN!!! UNDERSTAND?!" I shouted at her. She nodded and cried. I shook my head. How dare she? Ugh. I'm wasting my time. I went to my room and slept.

Hiccup's Point of View

I went to my house and packed my things up. They went with me. I hurriedly packed my things up and went down. I ignored them and went back to the arena. We will find Merida. I hope she is alright.

"LETS GO!" I said and we flew. I can't believe Merida has been kidnapped. Who did this?! If he or she hurts her, I will be mad and sad. Merida is one of my closest friends. First Astrid then Merida. I can see that Astrid is worried. Well, who wouldn't be? Meirda's a princess.

First, we landed on DunBorch and rushed to the castle. The guards let us pass trough cause they already know us. We saw the King and Queen worried. They saw us.

"Hiccup! Why are you here?" Queen Elinoir said.

"We will find Merida, my king and queen. Don't worry, we'll find her, we promise!" I said. They sighed and smiled and nodded. We smiled and hurriedly flew away. Oh Merida, where are you? We miss you, please be safe!

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

Hello guys! Another cliff hanger hehe :P Wait, is that even a cliff hanger? Idk. Who do you think this brutal boy who slapped and punched Merida? Yeah, he is a boy. Are you excited or what?!

C'mon guys, guess who he is? I'll dedicate the next chapter or next next, idk.

I hope you like this chapter. Sorry for not updating for so long, Mianhae. <---- Korean Word :D

~Jaminah

(You can call me jamskie, jamjam or whatever you want <3 ya guys!)

.

.

.

.

,

.

.

.

.

.

SPOILER : Merida and Hiccup will kiss soon and no, not in the cheeks but in the lips, sorry for spoiling, I love you :3 :#