Chapter 17

Hiccup's Point of View

I still can't believe that Merida kissed me. I know its not a big deal or anything, but to me, it is. Gosh, why did she kissed me? I shook my head and got on to Toothless. Sometimes girls are so hard to understand. We flew away.

We landed on Berk. I saw Astrid, waiting for me. I got down and smiled at her. She smiled back. I went closer to her.

"I'm glad you're back! I missed you so much!" She said hugging me. I hugged back.

"I missed you too!" I said hugging back. My heart beated faster.

"Goodnight! She said kissing me in the lips and she ran away. Received 2 kisses in 1 day. One in the cheek and one in the lips. Oh wait... Is that right?

I smiled and went home. I went to my bed room and layed down. I missed my bed. I closed my eyes, throw my blankets on and slept. I'm tired.

~The nest day~

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I scratched my head and stood up. I went down with Toothless. I saw dad preparing breakfast. He smiled at me, I smiled back. I sat down.

"Goodmorning son" He said cooking eggs. I sighed.

"Happy but still tired. Hehe..." I said. He smiled again.

"Breakfast is sereved!" He said placing 2 plates with eggs on it. And rice. Yummy!

I ate my breakfast.

"So how are you and Astrid?" Dad said smirking, mischievously. I looked at him confused.

"What about us?" I said drinking water.

"Grandchildren?" He said laughing. My eyes widened in shock and spit my water on his face.

"DAD! We are to young! And she is not my girlfriend! Sorry for spitting on your face...You deserve it anyway..." I said snickering. He rolled his eyes and ate and he didnt even bother to clean himself.

I continued eating. Granchildren? Is he serious? I'm too youg and so is Astrid. And we arent a "thing" Just friends. Oh dad! I stood up cause I am done eating and I am so excited to train dragons again. I MISSED TRAINING SO MUCH!

"Bye dad, gotta train some dragons!" I said waving my hand. He smiled.

"Bye son! Be careful!" He said. I nodded and smiled. I went to the arena with Toothless. I saw Astrid and the others. They smiled at me.

"Missed training Hiccup? Now what are you waiting for? LETS START!" Astrid said. I smiled and we trained dragons for the whole day. I am so happy! I finally trained dragons again! How I missed training! But I'm exhausted.

"That's all guys! See you tomorrow!" I said waving goodbye to all of them. They waved back and I turned around and walked away. I was on my way home when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hiccup!" I turned around and saw Merida. She hugged me and we fell on the ground. She is on the top of me. My heart beated faster. She is so close I can feel her breath.

"S-Sorry!" She said standing up. She held my hand and helped me stand up.

"I kinda missed my 2nd best friend! Lets have some fun!" She said blushing. I blushed too. She missed me. I missed her too.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I asked her.

"I wanna walk in the beach! Please Hic?" She said. I chuckled and nodded. She smiled and hugged me tightly. I hugged back.

We ran to the beach. First, we were walking but she sprinkled some water on me.

"Hahahahaha!" She said holding her stomach. I chuckled and cupped some water in my hands and threw it to her. REVENGE BABY!

"Hahahaha! Revenge!" I said. She was shocked and she got some water and threw it to m again so "WATER FIGHT." I know. Childish, hehe.

"My dress is wet!"

"I don't caaaaaaaaaaaaare!"

"So be it!"

"My eyes!!!"

"Bwahahahaha!"

"Hiccup! My hair is wet!"

"Okay that's enough! I'm tired!"

"Me too! Haha!" Merida said sitting down next to me. We looked at each other. Her eyes looking at me. She smiled. She looks so... Beautiful... I leaned to kiss her. Our lips were about to touch when the wave hit us. Well that's a strong wave!

I looked at Merida who is chuckling and blushing. I chuckled.

"Lets go! Lets go to Astrid!" I said, she nodded and we went to Astrid's house. We knocked and she opened the door. Merida hugged her even though she is wet. But Astrid hugged back.

"Why are you guys wet?" Astrid said smiling.

"We played in the beach!" I said which made Astrid's lips frown. Then she quickly smiled again. I fake one, I guess?

"You wanna join?" I said. She laughed and nodded. They changed to their swim suits

(AN : Their swim suits are not like ours. You know, the sexy ones. Astrid and Merida's swim suits are kinda weird? I can't explain. Lets just say, viking like!)

I went to my house and changed my clothes. I wore my shorts. And went to the beach to wait for them. I was playing with the water when I heard someone, calling my name.

"Hiccup! We are here!" I turned around and saw them in their swim suits. Suddenly, everything was on slow motion as they walk. I think I am drooling now. Astrid closed my mouth.

"Close your mouth. You'll catch flies..." She said. And Merida and Her went to the  water and swam. I shook my head and joined them. We had fun. We had a water fight and we used wet sand to make a sandman. And more crazy, but fun stuff.

Merida went to Astrid's house and changed their clothes while I went to my house and changed my clothes. When I got out, I saw Merida and Astrid outside my door. I smiled.

"Bye Hiccup!" Merida said sadly. Wait, she is already leaving?

"You're already leaving?" I said sadly. She bit her lower lip and nodded. I became sad.

I hugged her and she hugged back. I hugged her tightly.

(AN : Just a stupid authors note her. OMG!!! ITS LIKE JANOLO! AYEEE! I REMEMBER WHEN MANOLO HUGGED JANE AND DVSJHVFHJEBUI THAT HUG AND KISS! AAAAH!!! Okay that's enough. Back to the story.)

Then she pulled up and hugged Astrid.

"Bye best friend!" Merida said. Then she went to her ship and sailed away. Me and Astrid are gonna miss her.....

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O

Haaaaiiiiii guys!!! Anyway, sorry for not updating for 3 weeks :( ITS SCHOOL!!!