Chapter 20

Merida's Point of View

I hate him. He'll hurt all of my friends. And he said he will get Hiccup's dragon, Toothless. I really hate him. He hurts me everyday. I am here in his secret place. I don't know where this stupid place is but its really creepy.

I heard someone enter. Its him. He came closer to me and he placed the plate of food on the ground. I looked at him. He smirked.

"Eat princess..." He said removing the handkerchief on my mouth. I just gave him a death glare.

"What? You don't wanna eat?" He said teasing me.

I bit his finger and he shouted. Haha! You deserve it you freaking jerk! I hate you! He went closer to me and slapped me. Ouch... It hurts!

"You b*tch! I said don't hurt me!" He said slapping me again. This time, I feel like a tear will fall down.

"You're hurting me too! A-and y-ye will hurt my friends!" I said trying to hold my tears. He laughed. What's so funny about that?

"Hahahaha! Hurt them? More like KILL them!" He said. My eyes widened in shock. KILL THEM?! No, please now. This time, I am crying.

"Why are you doing this?!" I said. He simply smiled at me.

"Simple princess, I want Hiccup's night furry and I'll rule Berk! But of course, I need to kill your friends so no one can stop me. Hahaha!" He said. I cried and cried.

"Don't worry Merida, you'll join them in Heaven..." He said laughing. He went out, still laughing. Hiccup please, don't go here. Don't find me...

Hiccup's Point of View

We are searching for Merida. Where are you Merida?! I'm so worried!

"Hiccup, calm down. I'm sure we'll find her!" Astrid said. Ha! Calm down?!

"Calm down?! How can I calm down? Merida is missing!" I said. I'm sorry Astrid, for yelling at you, but I am stressed here. She kept quite and we searched and searched. There are no sign of her. Its getting dark and we haven't found a single clue.

"Hiccup its already getting dark. We need to rest. We'll search for her again..." Astrid said. I sighed and nodded. We landed on Berk. Astrid said she'll cook for us. We waited for her.

Where are you Merida? Are you hurt? Are you okay? Huh... I am so worried. What if something bad happens to her? I hope we'll find her!

"Hey Hiccup, dinner is served. What are you thinking about?" Fishlegs said. I shook my head and ate my dinner. I thanked Astrid and went to my house. When I opened the door, I saw dad and Gobber.

"Hello son!" Dad said. I smiled. A fake smile. He frowned.

"I know you're worried about Merida..." Dad said, sadly. How did he know? Oh well, Berk is just a small island so.....

"Yeah... Where could she be?" I said. He sat down next to me.

"We'll find her son. I know we will but be careful, maybe the stupid human who kidnapped Merida, wants something from you and he or she is using Merida to get it from you. He or she knows that Merida is important to you so he thinks that you'll give it to him in exchange for Merida....." Dad said. Wow, never thought of that. Merida is special? Yes, she is a special friend of mine and so is Astrid. I hugged dad and he hugged back. I said goodnight and went upstairs.

I'm tired and this day is stressful, I need to rest. Is Merida special to me? Well, I think she is because I wouldn't be worrying this much if I don't care about her.

Wherever you are Merida, please be safe... We'll rescue you, we promise.

I promise...

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

Hello guys! I know, short and boring update but who cares, right? Anyway, I'm still thinking of ways how will Hiccup know that its __________. Huh.... Neomu Honranseureowo Mesinjeo!

Hahaha, nosebleed? Lol XD Do you know what that means? Guess hehe XD Anyway, to the people who is supporting my story, Kamsahamnida!

Those are Korean words haha XD Can't understand, huh? Well its okay, I can speak Korean a little bit.

Mianhae for the wrong grammars and spellings.

~Jaminah <3

.

.

.

.

.

Do you ship mericcup or hiccstrid?