Chapter 13

Merida's Point of View 

I don't know why but I just wanna do something violent to Astrid. You know, punch her or kick her. Gah! What is wrong with me? I shook my head and wacthed them fight.

"Shut up, liar!" Astrid said and ran. Hiccup sighed.

"You better fix this sooner or later or you guys might be enemy's forever!" Tuffnut said. Hiccup sighed and walked away. I followed him. He was mixed with other people, I tried to find him but I can't see him. So I started to worry.

"Where are ya Hiccup? I'm startin' ta worry!" I whispered trying to squeeze through people.

"I'm such a fool! Gah!!!" I know that voice! Its Hiccup! I followed the voice and I saw him in the garden covering his face with his hand. I sat down next to him and he didn't even bother too look at me.

"Hey..." I said looking at him.

"What?" He said and sighed.

"Don't be sad! Its okay! I'm sure she'll forgive y-" He cut me off

"What's the use of saying sorry anyway?! She just avoids me!"  He said, his voice rising. I smiled and said...

"Try and try until ya sucide! She'll forgive ya! I'm sure! Just don't do that again, kay?" I said patting his head. He gave me a small smile which made my heart beat faster.

"Okay, thanks Merida!" He said hugging me. I blushed and hugged back. Oh Hiccup, why am I feeling this way when I am with you! Lucky Astrid! She get kissed in the lips and me? Just a hug or a kiss in the cheek. Huh... I wish I could be Astrid for A day! That'll be fun! WAIT! What the heck Mer?! Why are you thinking of this stuff? Youre so silly!

"Y-your're welcome Hic! So, wanna give another hu- I mean try?" Woah! That's a close one! I almost said 'Hug'. Wow, I'm weird!

"Uhh sure?" Hiccup said rising his one eyebrow. And he walked away and I followed him. We searched for her (Astrid) and we found her in the water fall. She is looking at the water falling down.

"Astrid!" Hiccup said running to Astrid. She turned around and looked shock, she rolled her eyes and stood up, she is gonna walk away when Hiccup held her hand.

"Please forgive me!" Hiccup begged Astrid.

"You humiliated me in front of many people, Hiccup! How could you?!" Astrid said. I just stood there and watched them talk.

"I know... I was wrong to yell at you. Please, forgive me!"

"I don't know Hiccup..."

"PLEASE! I'm begging you Astrid!"

"Promise me you won't yell at me again?"

"I promise!"

"Okay, apology accepted!"  Astrid said then Hiccup kissed her in the lips for 4 seconds and spin her around. When Hiccup Kissed her and spun her around, I feel jealous. What is wrong with me?!

"Hehe... I missed talking to you!" Astrid said hugging Hiccup.

"Me too!" Hiccup hugged her tightly. I let out a fake smile.

"Y-yay! f-friends!" I said trying to sound happy.

They looked at me. Hiccup smiled while Astrid gave me a death glare. Oookay? What's wrong now?

"N-now lets go ta my castle and party, shall we?" Hiccup nodded and held Astrid's hand and dragged her to my castle. I sat beside Hiccup, I wanna talk to him but he kept talking to Astrid so I just sat there and looked at them.

Hours past by and they are still talking. I sighed and walked away. I went to the garden and stared at the trees. He seems distracted. Huuuh....Oh Hiccup, your so hot!

"You're so lucky, Astrid." I said the someone spoke.

"Why?" I turned around and saw Hiccup.

"HICCUP!" I gasped.

"Hi Mer, Astrid is lucky? Why?" He said walking towards me. Slowly. OMG SO HOT!

"Uhh..." He raised her eyebrow.

"N-nothing..." I said and smiled.

"Thanks Merida!" He said.

"For what?"

"For telling me not to stop trying!"

"Oh, that's nothing!"

"A prize in return-"

"Really? Prize?"

"Hehe, yep. A dance..." My cheeks turned red as a tomato, I-is he serious? A dance?

He held my waist and pulled me closer. Then, someone turned the musci on. Its the twins, they winked at me and left. I chuckled and they waved. I couldn't help it, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled.

"Are you having fun?" Heck yes, hic!

"Yep!" I said then we continued to dance (Slow dance) IKR? Its so romantic. Huh... I wish this last forever... But no, he has to go back to Berk and that makes me sad. After 10 minutes, he held my cheeks and said...

"Happy Birthday Merida! And thank you!" He said and gave me his sweetest smile and I smiled back.

"Your welcome and thanks!" I said and he let go of me.

"Bye Mer! See you soon!" He said waving. I waved back. As soon as they left, I ran to my bedroom and covered my mouth with my pillow and squeled.

Hiccup's Point of View

When me and Merida were dancing, my heart beated so fast but not as fast when Astrid kissed me. We are on our way home when a blizzard hit. Oh no, here we go again. I can't see anything, then suddenly, Toothless started to loosed control cause His fake tail is frozen!

"Astrid! Where are you?" I shouted and no one answered. It snowed harder then we fell and everything went black...

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

Hello guys! Yes! Yes won! So like what I said, I'll update on Tuesday so here it is, a new chapter! Special thanks to people who said "DON'T DELETE THIS BOOK" and the ones who voted. And OH NO! What will happen to Hiccup?

Guess? But will he survive the blizzard? Find out on the next chapters!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings!

BYE!

~Jaminah