Chapter 14

Astrid's Point of View

We arrived at Berk. Finally! But a blizzard hit when we are on our way home. Good thing it didn't harm us.

"Home sweet home!" I said stretching.

"So, who wants some egg and steak? How about you Hic-" I stopped when I didn't saw Hiccup. He is suppose to be here with us. Where is he? Maybe... NO! No this is not happening!

"Guys! I think Toothless's tail froze and they crashed somewhere! What are we gonna do now? If something happens to him, I'll....cry!" I said. I will cry if he is in danger!

"Then what are we waiting for? Lets find them!" SnotLout said. I grabbed him.

"Wait! Lets prepare first! Lets put our thick clothes on. This blizzard is strong..." I said. They nodded and they went to their house and I ran to my house too. I put on my winter boots and thick coat. I also prepared some food and water just in case.

I wen to Stormfly and put a saddle on her.

"This is gonna be a long trip, girl." I said patting her head. Then she nodded and I smiled but that smiled faded away when I thought of some negative things that might happen with Hiccup. We just went out and waited for the others. Hang in there Hiccup. Were coming...

After 5 minutes, the twins arrived and finally were completed. We went off and searched for him. We cant see that much because of the snow. To make things worse, its snowed harder.

"Astrid! This is no use! We are never gonna find him through this thick snow!" Snotlout said. I frowned and went closer to him.

"We have to keep trying! Hiccup is in danger!" I said. Then we kept searching. Where are you Hiccup? I hope youre okay!

After hours of searching. The blizzard is fading away. Thank goodness! So I searched then suddenly, an Idea came in to my brain...Maybe he is in...DunBorch! Huh! That princess!

I flew away and I left them. Snotlout kept telling me to stay but I ignored him. I went to DunBorch to ask that stupid princess where Hiccup is.

We landed and I quickly ran and find Merida. I found her shooting some wood. I must say, she is very good in archery. I quickly stopped her and she saw me and smiled at me like an innocent human being.

"Well Hello Astrid! Did ye forget somethin' in my castle? We can get it back, want me ta come with ya?" She said walking closer to me. I just wanna strangle her!

"No...This is about something else..." I said holding my axe.

"Then what is it?" She said smiling sweetly at me.

"Its about a boy..."

"What?"

"Don't play innocent with me, I know he is here!"

"What are ya talkin' about? And who is that boy yer talkin' about? Do I know him?" She said confused. Oh playing safe honey?

"Dont tell me you don't know who I am talking about! You liar! You!" I said pointing my axe to her. She backed away and I went closer to her.

"Astrid! What are ye talkin' about?" She said sweating.

"STOP SAYING YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!" I just shouted at a princess who is now crying...I feel sorry for her... But...

"I-I have n-no idea w-what yar talkin' about! What did I do for ye to treat me like this?" She said sobbing. I stayed strong and kept my angry face on.

"I'm talking about Hiccup! Hiccup Merida!" I said then she looked at me.

"What about Hiccup?" She said wipping her tears.

"What about him?! He is missing Merida! I know he is in here!" I said then she looked at me with questions in her eyes.

"What?! Hiccup is missin'?! And no, he is not here Astrid! He left me after we danced! But, where is he? When did you last see him? I'm worried Astrid! Maybe he in danger!" She said panicking....So they danced? My heart hurt a little when I heard that.

"Youre sure he is not here?" I said then she nodded. I just sighed.

"Okay, I believe you. Now, help us find Hiccup!" She nodded and put her coat on and we rode Stormfly and went back to the others. Then we searched and searched.

The sun is about to set and we still can't find Hiccup. I cried then Merida patted my back. Maybe Merida isn't so bad after all.

"I'm sure he is just there. We'll find him, just wait and tomorrow we will see him. I hope!" She said sadly. I smiled. Then we went back to Berk. I cooked some dinner for them. After we ate, They all went back to there home.

"Youre awesome at cookin'" Merida said smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Thanks! Your hot chocolate is awesome!" I said.

"Aww thanks!"

"Look, Merida, I'm sorry for shouting at you. I just thought that he is in DunBorch with you. I am sorry, for everything..." I said smiling sadly at her.

"Nah, its fine! Can I sleep here in Berk? I asked mom and she said yes." She asked and I nodded. She smiled at me and hugged me. I hugged back. I cant believe I've been rude to this girl. She is nice.

"One problem, where will I sleep?" She said and I smiled.

"You can sleep with me or in Hiccup's house." I said then she smiled.

"I think I'll sleep with you, Hiccup might get angry if I slept on his bed, haha!" She chuckled and we went to my bed room and we slept.

Hiccup's Point of View

"Uhhh...." I rubbed my eyes. I opened it and saw nothing but darkness! WAIT! AM I DEAD?!

"IM DEAD?!" I said then suddenly, the darkness faded and sunlight came in. Wait, this whole time Toothless's wings covered me to protect me from the coldness? Aww, thats my bud!

"Thanks bud!" I said hugging him. I smiled.

"Now time to find out where we are..." I said. Good thing we are still alive. I looked at Toothless's tale, its still frozen. Huh... I think we are gonna wait for a while.

I miss Astrid and Merida....

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

Hello guys! Huh...

I saw ALL @erin2002rocks comments in my book and I am not happy. Seriously? Mericcup shippers will go to HELL if they say "Mericcup is better than Hiccstrid!" OMG?! REALLY?!

Dude, its called "FanFiction" you can do whatever you want! You can pair someone who is taken as long as you want it! It doesnt matter if they dont have any similarities, as long as they look cute!

And seriously? You have no right to say that Mericcup shippers are idiots and should go to hell cause they ship mericcup! Dude, yes I am mad for you being mad at mericcup shippers like that.

Gee, you just wanna make me delete this book to stop a shipping war -.-

~Jaminah