Chapter 15 ♬

Merida's Point of View

I woke up and yawned. I looked at Astrid who is still sleeping. I smiled. I'm glad we are friends again. And I think she means her "Sorry" now. I stood up and went down and started cooking. I cooked steak. While I was cooking, I thought of Hiccup. Where is he, anyway? Everyone is worried, Hiccup! Come home, I wish you're fine...and alive. I shook my head and went back too cooking. After 15 minutes, I was done cooking and Astrid came down smiling at me.

"Good Mornin' Astrid. Want some steak?" I said placing 2 steaks in the table. She nodded and smiled and sat down and she started eating.

"Not bad! Its delicious!" She exclaimed smiling. I smiled back and ate. We ate our breakfast and went to their Arena. So they train there dragons there? Cool! They packed some food and we searched for Hiccup again. No signs of him.

We landed in an Island to rest and eat. We started to eat. I was done eating so I started to walk. I was roaming when I saw a brown coat WAIT! This is Hiccup's! I held it and ran back too Astrid and the others.

"G-guys! Look at this! Isn't this Hiccup's coat? Ye think he is near?" I said panting hard. They look shocked. Astrid held Hiccup's brown coat. She started too cry.

"Guys! We h-have t-to find Hiccup, fast! I-I can't loose h-him!" Astrid said hugging me. I patted her back. She loves...Hiccup? I can see it. But I think I like Hiccup too. This is a major problem. If she likes Hiccup and I like Hiccup, who will win Hiccup? This is so not right. I just shook my head and spoke.

"What are we waitin' for, guys? Lets find Hiccup!" I said. Astrid whipped her tears and we started to search again. Sometimes, Astrid cries a bit. I smiled sadly.

"Its okay, we will find him! Don't loose hope kay?" I said. She smiled and nodded. We searched AGAIN but no signs of Hiccup. We went back to Berk to rest and eat. I cooked food for them. Everybody is sad. Even Snotlout, we caught him crying.

"Its okay guys. We'll find him. I'm sure, lets just be strong!" I said smiling sadly at them.

"I hope he is okay! I miss him..." Astrid said drinking her water. I sighed. Then we continued eating. Oh Hiccup, I hope yer okay. I miss you...

We went upstairs and we slept. The others went back to their home. I took a bath and wore my dress. Astrid spoke.

"I miss him so much. Every time we kiss, my heart beats faster. Every time I am with him, I feel where I belong. I am in love with Hiccup." Astrid said looking at her pillow. My heart ached when she said all those words. She really loves Hiccup. I sighed.

"Be strong, Astrid! He is okay, I'm sure!" I said holding her hands and gave it a squeeze.

"I hope..."

"He is alright!"

"I hope so. Anyway, Merida, do you like Hiccup? Cause every time I see you with him your smile is so wide and you blush...You like him don't you?" When she asked me that. My eyes widened in shock. Do I like Hiccup? Yes? No? Maybe? Huh I don't know! I don't know the thing 'Love' or 'Like'. But I NEVER blush or smile when I am with a boy.

"Why did you ask?" I said.

"I'm just curious..." She said looking at me straight in the eyes. I sighed.

"I don't know..."

"Okay..." She said biting her lower lip. She sighed and layed down. I sighed and layed down too. I closed my eyes and slept.