Chapter 36

Astrid's Point of View

"Stop playing games with me Hiccup, its not funny at all."

I said, pulling away from the hug. He raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"Y'all are weird. Who the heck is Hiccup? Just tell me!" He shouts, making me step away.

What is wrong with him? He knows that I don't like jokes like this.

"Hiccup, come on! Stop playing around!" I said, almost shouting. Then he groans and he looked at me. He is irritated. I can see it in his eyes.

"I swear, I don't know who Hiccup is so please tell me who he is." He says.

"Hiccup wh-" He interrupts me by shouting.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I DON'T know Hiccup! Why can't you just tell me? Huh?!"

Then it hit me. He is serious. Hiccup never shouts at me. He's always calm. He never shouts... Never.

"H-He has a-amnesia?" I asked whispering.

"Now who is Amnesia?!"

Merida's Point of View

He's gone. He doesn't remember us.

"You're Hiccup!" Astrid shouts crying. "You're Hiccup Haddock the Third! Your father is Stoick the Vast! You're my friend! She's your friend! That's your dragon, his name is Toothless!" She continues. "Please tell me you remember something!" Astrid adds, slowly sitting down the floor, holding Hiccup's hand.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know all of you." He says coldly.

Then I was the second to break down. I covered my mouth and started to cry.

"Hiccup, p-please..." I said, trying to control my sobs.

"Who are you?" He asks, making me cry more.

He's gone and I have no idea how to bring him back.

Then Toothless started to walk over to Hiccup.

"Ew! Who the heck are you?! You look so scary, stay away from me!"