Chapter 35

Happy 35th chapter love ;)

------

Astrid's Point of View

I stared at Hiccup who was sleeping soundly. Sighing, I looked at Merida. I need to ask her something.

"Merida, can I ask you something?" I ask her and she nods. I sighed deeply.

"Why were you with Lucas earlier?" I ask again. She gave me a warm smile.

"I'm helping Lucas. I will sing one of his songs. Like a collaboration." She stated.

Song? What song? Don't tell me that there's gonna be a second concert? And don't tell me she's helping Lucas to write a song? Damn.

"What is the title of the song?" I asked her. She looked down and bit her lip, looks like she's thinking of something.

It was silent for a few second then she spoke.

"Its called 'Best Mistake'!" She exclaimed. (AN : Best Mistake is Ariana Grande's song. Featuring Big Sean :)) I knew it.

He's gonna perform an Another song about me. When will he accept the fact that we are over? It makes me sick.

"Oh." That's all I could say. I turn around and faced Hiccup who was still sleeping soundly.

Yes. I'm pissed. And when I try to hide my anger, I will burst out in any moment. And I don't want that to happen so I stood up.

"Merida, I'm gonna get something. I will be back." I lied and she nods.

I went downstairs and went outside. The village was out of fire now. Good thing. But Vikings were walking around carrying their stuff. I frowned.

Great. My best friend is helping my ex boyfriend. But I can't blame Merida, she doesn't know a thing about me and Lucas's past. And I hope no one tells her. I don't wanna effect their friendship. Maybe it's the best if I stay away from them.

I stared at the clouds. It was dark. It looks like it's gonna rain.

"Thank you, Lucas. You're such a kind person." I heard a viking say.

So I look at my surroundings and I saw Lucas with a girl viking. He gave her her baby. I guess Lucas helped someone again.

"No problem ma'am. Anytime." He says smiling. The girl smiles back and started to walk away.

"Lucas!" I heard someone scream. I looked at the boy with white hair. Its Jack.

Jack is Lucas's best friend.

"Oh hey bro. What do you need?" I can hear them talking.

"Rapunzel is okay now." It's nice to hear that they are still together.

Jack and Rapunzel fights a lot but I know they love each other no matter how much they fight.

"That's good news." Lucas says making Jack smile.

"Oh, Astrid, hi!" Jack waves at me. My eyes widened in shock.

Lucas looked at me, surprised. I bet he didn't see me. I thought he just ignored me.

"Umm.. Hi." I said awkwardly. Jack smiles again and walked away after patting Lucas's shoulder.

"I need to go." I said turning around as fast as I can but he stops me.

"Wait," He says. "Where's Hiccup? How is he?" He added. I sighed.

"He-"

"ASTRID!" Merida shouted, making me stop talking. I looked at her. She's crying.

"Astrid! Come with me!" She says, almost shouting. I nodded and she dragged me inside the house. I think Lucas is following us.

Same old Lucas. Always curious.

We arrived at Hiccup's room. He was awake! I couldn't help but hug him tight.

"Hiccup! Thank goodness you're alright!"

"Hiccup? Who's that? And who are you?"

--------

Oh no :o Hiccup has amnesiaaaaaa

And yes, Rapunzel is Jack's girlfriend. You surprised? Just stay tuned :p

And BTW, can you please check out my new story 'Amnesia'? It'll mean the world to me :)

Thanks for reading!!!

-GrandeJam who used to be Jaminah_25