Chapter 6

Astrid's Point of View

Hiccup is still trying to remove his hands on my hand but I won't let him. I let go of his hand when we are with the dragons.

"Are you crazy?! What's wrong with you?!" Hiccup asked pointing his finger on me. I got my axe and point it into his neck

"Who are you calling crazy, huh?!" I asked frustrated. He gulped and sweat. His eyes rounded and widened as I point my axe on his neck.

"Leave him alone!" Someone said which made us look around. We saw Merida with her bow and arrows pointing to me. Is she looking for a fight. I went closer to her and pointed my axe on her.

"Why are you here you sick bastard!" Everyone gasped cause I said those words to a princess. Merida's eyes widnened in shock. You see princess, I won't respect someone especially when your trying to take away my love from me.

"Ya are so cruel! How dare ya ta call me like that!" She said. I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right! Whatever! Get out of the way you Scottish bum!" I said holding Hiccup's hand and I pulled him on his dragon and made him sit on Toothless.

"Lets go to Berk guys! Lets leave this 'Princess' here alone!" I said sitting down to Stormfly. Hiccup and the gang flew away from that. I can see Hiccup looking at Merida and he waved. I just rolled my eyes.

"Why did you call the princess with your harsh words, huh?" Hiccup said. I looked at him and I saw his frustrated face.

"Its none of your business" I said looking staright in front while Ruffnut and Tuffnut looks at us like they are watching a movie.

"You just called a princess a bastard Astrid! A bastard! Are you crazy?! She might tell that to her parents and demand us! If she does that, we might not be able to go to DunBorch again!" Hiccup exclaimed.

"THEN GRATE! NOW YOU WOULDN'T BE WITH THAT STUPID RED HEADED GIRL!" I shouted at Hiccup. Everyone was shocked and so am I. I was not gonna say that cause I know that is mean but it just slipped through my mouth.

We arrived at Berk. Hiccup was mad, he went to his house. After he walked away, he gave me a death glare. I can't believe he will fight back. Well he is kinda wimpy and he is afraid of me ALWAYS but He faught back. I can't believe it.

I went home and went to my bed. I closed my eyes, I still remember when Hiccup gave me that death glare. I was feeling very bad. I can't believe he will be mad at me! Maybe I took things too far. I gotta apologize.

I went to Hiccup's house. I knocked at the door and Stoick opened it.

"Astrid! Are you looking for Hiccup?" He asked

"Uhh Yeah! Where is he?" I said smiling widely but that is not a real smile.

"He is upstairs. Come in" He said opening the door widely. I thanked him and went to Hiccup's bedroom. I saw him patting Toothless. He was shocked. He just ignored me and kept patting Toothless. Wow! Next time, remind me not to cross the line.

"What are you doing here?" He said, but he is not looking at me. I sighed and went closer to him

"I caim here to say....." I can't say it!

"Caim here to say what?" He said but he is STILL not looking at me. Huh... Fine! I'll say it!

"I'm sorry for everything I've done that pissed you off today!" I said which made him look at me. He smiled and went closer to me. I sighed in relief.

"That's okay! Bye! I have to train Toothless" He said kissing me in the cheek and he ran away. I blushed. Awww! He is SO sweet!

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

Hello guys! Here is chapter 6! I can't update this story THAT fast because of school and my best friend. Don't get me wrong, she didn't do anything at ALL. I'll explain it later but first. @ShipperGirlxx said she is sorry and she deleted the story she copied. Thank you! Now time to explain why I can't update as fats as I can because of my school AND my bff.

  We are both grade six. She said she is going to U.P (A school for smart children) for highschool. Since I'm not smart as my best friend Doniza, I will try my best to get high grades so I can be with her in U.P. I really wanna go To U.P cause she is there and I don't wanna loose my bff.

I promise that I will not use computer everyday cause I will study harder so I can be with Doniza. I am a computer addict thats why I can't foccus on my studies but now, I will only use my computer 2 or 3 times a week.

I will do anything just to be with my best friend in highschool. I love her with all my heart. As you can see in the media, that's her in the middle with the hello kitty shirt. That's her! She is Doniza! My best friend! I will do ANYTHING just to be with her in highschool. I will try my best to get in that school for you. There is an entrance exam there, if you fail. They will not accept you so you have to study hard. And I will do that for my best friend. I love her with all my heart. Wherever you go, whenever you are. I will always be there on your side.