Chapter 34

Hiccup's Point of View

Once I enetered the house, fear filled my whole body. Everything was on fire, nothing as visible except ashes and a couple of metal lying on the floor. I gulped and started to find Ruff.

"Ruff? Where are you?" I shouted. I heard a whisper saying 'help' which caught my atenttion.

"Ruff is that you?!" I shouted again but nobody answered and all I heard was a huge thing fall. The ceiling is falling little by little, I need to find her before we get trapped here.

"H-Hiccup... I-I.. I am.. here... at t-the k-kitchen..." I heard a weak voice so I tried to find the kitchen. When I reached the kitchen, my eyes widened in horror. Ruff was lying on the floor, weak and full of bruises. There was pieces of wood on top of her. A tear slid down my cheek.

Seeing my friend like this breaks my heart. I ran to her. A small smile went across her face.

"T-Thanks for c-comming..." She said trying her best to open her eyes. I nodded and gave her a warm smile and started to get out the kitchen.

Believe me I was terrified. So terrified. But I thought of my friends, family and things that makes me smile so I won't feel afraid. I started to walk. Things kept falling making me more afraid but I tried my best to ignore it.

We were close to the door, 6 more steps. I smiled knowing that me and Ruff will get out of this house, safe and sound. I walked to the door but a piece of metal fell from above causing me to past out.

Astrid's Point of View

I was getting nervous every minute. No, every second. I badly wanna help Hiccup but the others won't let me. They said it was too dangerous.

We were waiting when we heard a metal sound crashing. My heart beated faster and faster, I don't know why. I feel like something happened bad to them, and I need to know that.

I ran to the house but someone held my hips, pulling me away the house. My back hit his (?) chest, it was painful but not that much. I looked up to see who it was and my eyes widened, it was Lucas. He was looking at me, seriously and worriedly. I pushed him away slightly so I can escape from his grip. Then I saw Merida behind him, looking at the burning house.

"Don't go there. Its too dangerous." Lucas said, seriously. I shook my head.

"No! I need to go and save Hiccup and Ruff!" I shouted.

"What? Hic and Ruff are inside that house?!" Merida asked, shocked. I nodded. A tear slid down her cheek.

"I doesn't matter. Its not your job to save them." Lucas spoke making me frozen. He wasn't like this before. He used to help people. Suddenly, Anger raised inside me.

"Is this because of the past?!" I shouted, crying. He looked at me, emotionless. I pushed him away.

"Shame on you!" I shouted again, then Stoick came, panting.

"What's going on here?" He asked trying to catch his breath. I looked at him.

"Hiccup and Ruff is inside..." I said. His eyes widened in horror, then he went inside the house. Lucas followed him, I don't know why but I don't care.

After minutes or seconds, they came out and tears rushed out of my eyes. They have so many bruises and blood on them. I ran to Hiccup and cried harder.

"I-Is he g-g-gonna be okay?" I asked his dad. Tears were forming in his eyes, looking at his son, hopelessly.

"I d-don't know." He answered. I looked at Ruff who was in the same condition, she was full of scars and bruises. Tuff, Snot, Lucas and Fishlegs was checking her if she's alright. Stoick carried Hiccup and ran to their house so I followed, and so did Merida.

He layed Hiccup on the bed, and started to do stuff to him. Stoick wrapped a neat cloth on his head, because it was bleeding. He also soaked a white cloth on the water and started to clean Hiccup. After that, he wrapped some parts of Hiccup's body that is bleeding. He sighed.

"I hope he's fine." He said. I nodded agreeing.

"Please take care of him, you two, I'm gonna try to put out the fire. Thank you." Merida and I nodded. Stoick kissed Hiccup's for head and mouthed 'I'll be back' and went outside.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Hello guys! I published this part early because I'm gonna go on a vaca with my mom, grandmother and cousins for 10 days. So no update for days :/

Anyway, I hope you like this. Sorry if its short and sorry for the wrong grammars and wrong spellings, I'm kinda in a hurry so yeah.

~Jaminah