Chapter 16

Merida's Point of View

I woke up, rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms! I was wondering where Astrid is, she isn't next to me. I stood up and I saw her lying down the floor. I ran to her ans shook her.

"Astrid! What happened to you?!" I said still shaking her hard. She opened her eyes slowly and shook her head. She yawned.

"Yeah, I am fine. I just fell asleep in the floor." She said standing up. I nodded and we went down. She prepared breakfast for us and we ate.

"Hey Astrid, eat your breakfast!" I said pointing to her breakfast.

"Oh sorry! I'm thinking of.....Hiccup." She said frowning. I patted her back.

"We will find Merida sooner or later. Just ya wait, we'll find Hiccup!" I said giving her my sweetest smile.

"I hope! Aren't you worried?" She said eating her breakfast.

"Of course I am! Hiccup is my 2nd bestfriend! Don't be to negative Astrid. And don't cry too much, your thinking that Hiccup might be dead or hurt!" I said smiling.

"2nd bestfriend? Then...Who is your 1st bestfriend?"

"Its you!"

"Me? Thanks Merida!" She hugged me  and I hugged back.

Yes. Astrid is my 1st bestfriend. Even though she hated me when the first time we met she is still my friend! And we are friends now, she is better than Hiccup cause she is a girl and its better to have a girl bestfriend than a boy. Just sayin' and no, I DON'T hate boys.

"Yer welcome Astrid. So were done eating! Lets go and find Hiccup. Ye want?" I said standing up. She smiled and nodded. She took a bath first then me. She wore her Skirt full of spikes, boots, and a coat and a shirt? I wore my dress. And a coat too cause its still snowing. We went to the arena and we say everyone and we flew.

As usual, we searched and searched. I saw a little island that we never seen before because its covered in snow, well not really. ALMOST. I pointed to it and Astrid and the others landed there. Hiccup is here, I can feel it!

"We'll split up! We will meet her after 30 minutes!" Astrid said running away. I ran to a different direction and started to search for Hiccup. I hope I find him.

While I was finding Hiccup, I heard a strange noise. At first I thought it was nothing but it got louder. I prepared my self for any wild dragons or animals. I prepared my bow and arrows. I walked around.

"Brrrrr!" Someone said. I shook in fear. Who could it be?

"Is anyone there? Anyone?" I said shaking in fear. The leafs moved. And I saw a black dragon. I went closer and ........... ITS TOOTHLESS!!!

"Toothless!" I said hugging him.

"Do ya know where is Hiccup, boy?" I said and he nodded. He led me to Hiccup and I saw him under a tree. Shivering. I cried.

"Oh my gosh! H-Hiccup!" I said hugging him. He's cold.

"Merida! Y-you found me!" He said weakly.

"Are you okay? Gosh, How I missed you!!!" I said hugging him even tighter, he hugged back. I started to cry. FINALLY! We saw him! Oh Hiccup!

"I missed you too!" He said which made me blush.

"H-hiccup?" Someone said behind us. We stopped hugging and we saw Astrid crying and covering her mouth.

"HICCUP!" She said running towards Hiccup and she hugged her. She cried even harder. She kissed him for 2 second and hugged him again. Ouch...

It happened in front of me...

"I missed you so much!" She said looking at him in the eyes.

"I missed all of you!"  He said hugging the two of us then someone spoke again.

"HICCUP!!!" Everyone shouted and hugged Hiccup. I laughed.

"Hi guys! You only missed me? How about Toothless?" Hiccup said smiling. They turned to Toothless and hugged him. I chuckled.

"I miss Berk. Lets go home, shall we?" Hiccup said smiling. Everyone nodded. But first we fixed Toothless's tale and then we flew away. I rode Toothless. It was cold so I hugged Hiccup. What? I'm cold, got a problem?

We landed in Berk and we celebrated. Hiccup's dad, Stoick, was so busy he didn't even know that Hiccup went missing. And we forgot to say, hehe. So he celebrated with us too. We ate, played games and Hiccup told why he went missing. After partying. I have to go back to Dunborch. Huh. I'll sure miss them. I said goodbye to everyone.

"Bye Astrid!" I said hugging Astrid. Then she smiled and said goodbye too.

"I'll take you home!" Hiccup said. I nodded and waved goodbye to them. I rode Toothless and we flew. We landed on DunBorch.

"Thank you..." I said.

Hiccup's Point of View

"Thank you..." Merida said smiling. I smiled back.

"You're welcome! Goodnight princess!" I said smiling. She smiled back. And...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kiss me in the cheek. I blushed and she chuckled. She walked away. While I stood there like an idiot.

She kissed me...

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

Hello Guys! Sorry if I didn't update for 6 years XD Cause I don't know what to put in the next chapter, school and feeling lazy XD FYI, There is NO Merida x Astrid in this story, kay?

#StopShipWars!

FYI, Merida is NOT ugly :) Kay, no one ish uglyyy! :)

If you don't like heart breaks. LEAVE this book. But if you can take it, then stay. There is one thing for sure, MERICCUP AND HICCSTRID ARE BOTH AWESOME AND CUTE!!! For example, if Mericcup wins (AN EXAMPLE ONLY!!!) Don't worry, I'll make an Hiccstrid book c:

~Jaminah