Chapter 26

Astrid's Point of View

I woke up because girls screaming. I got confused so I stood up and looked at the window. I saw a crowd of girls and my ex. Why is he here?! I thought he will never go back!

He looked at my window so I quickly turned around. I hope he has moved on because I did already. I sighed and went down and ate my breakfast. Another bad day, strike two. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. Then after that, I tried to sneak away so he wouldn't see me.

While I was walking to the Arena, I saw Hiccup and I remembered what happened last night. I tried to smile so he wouldn't get confused or suspicious.

Hiccup smiled at me too. I noticed that Snotlout and him are only there. Where's Ruff and Tuff? I came closer to them.

"Where is Ruff and Tuff?" I asked them both. They looked at each other and bit their lip.

"Lucas is here-" Snotlout said but I cut him off.

"I know. Now answer me, where are they?" My voice a bit annoyed. I moved on already okay? I don't love him anymore.

"They went to Lucas and they hung out with him." Hiccup explained. I closed my eyes.

They do know I hate that bastard and they go on hanging out with him? Idiots. I opened my eyes and massaged my forehead. This day really sucks.

"Come on, lets go and get them." I said and turned around. They followed me and we started to find them.

We saw them beside the beach looking at the clear water. They were all smiling but their smile faded away when I shouted.

"Are we gonna train our dragons or do nothing, huh?" I said annoyed. They all looked at me but Luca's stare caught my attention. He looked at me. The look her gave me years ago. The look he gave when we were together.

I shook my head and looked at Ruff and Tuff. They bit their lip and I rolled my eyes.

"What are you waiting for? Lets go!" I shouted and they came running to me leaving Lucas alone, still staring at me.

I'll be completely lying if I said Lucas is not attractive. Lucas is handsome. He has green eyes like Hiccup's, fair skin, pointy nose, light brown hair and some light freckles. That's some of the things I really liked about him.

We turned around and walked away. While we were walking, Ruff spoke.

"I'm sorry but you can't keep us from hanging out with Lucas." I froze when I heard that.

"What?" I said my voice becoming annoyed.

"Why do you hate him anyway? He is not the reason why you guys broke up. You're the reason why you guys broke up." I became super mad when Ruff said that.

I gave her a death glare but... she's right. Its my fault why we broke up.

"What? Not pissing you off Astrid but its true, you're the reason why." Ruff said pissed.

"Come on." Ruff added and grabbed Tuff's hand and they walked away, probably going back to the beach.

"We don't need them. Psh." I said and walked away and they followed me.

As usual, we train dragons and go home tired. So we trained our dragons and went home. I hope I won't bump into Lucas.

I was walking home when I spotted a boy with light brown hair in front of my house, looking at me. My heart beated faster. I hope he's not Lucas. I gulped and walked closer to my house and bad luck, it is Lucas.