101-110

101. Talk about Gossip

 In the educated youth compound. Dinner was finally ready, and everyone sat down at the table. Looking at the plate of fragrant rabbit meat, his eyes were shining.

  "Move chopsticks! Eat!"

  As the boss Wang Gang gave an order, except Miao Jiaojiao, everyone else quickly grabbed a piece of rabbit meat.

  "It's delicious! It's so spicy!"

  "Mom, it's so delicious!"   

"I haven't eaten meat for a long time, I really want to die of this taste!"   

Miao Jiaojiao had eaten meat many times in the space, so she took a symbolic piece and didn't eat it. Speaking of which, she seldom eats with everyone in the front yard since the singles went out.   

Eating alone for a long time can sometimes be lonely. Now sitting at a table with everyone and eating happily, it is quite a taste.   

After the meal, Miao Jiaojiao greeted everyone and went to the next village to find Meng Baobao.   She promised to try to contact Han Lingzhi a few days ago, and she still had to inform that girl.   Meng Baobao is her best friend, this girl is clingy and jealous.   

If she didn't tell the other party about it in time, she would be killed by the baby's invincible shaking of her head.   

When they came to Meng Baobao's uncle's house, their family was just finishing their meal.   Seeing Miao Jiaojiao coming over, they all had smiles on their faces: "Jiaojiao is here~"   "Hello, uncle and aunt." Miao Jiaojiao greeted her and followed Bao Baobao to her room.   "Jiaojiao, come and have some snacks!" Meng Baobao just finished eating, he put a small cake in his mouth, and took another piece to Miao Jiaojiao in his right hand: "It tastes delicious!"

102. 

Meng Baobao hurriedly changed the subject: "These two days are the days of food distribution and rest. Do you have anything to do tomorrow? If it's all right, let's go shopping and watch a movie in the county town." She hasn't gone shopping and watched a movie with Jiaojiao. If you don't act, Jiaojiao will have no time to become someone else's object in the future.

  Miao Jiaojiao's eyes lit up: "Okay!"

  She wasn't really interested in shopping, but she was curious about the movies of this era.

  The two chatted for a while before Miao Jiaojiao went back.

  At noon the next day, after Meng Baobao had lunch at Miao Jiaojiao's, the two walked to the town together, and then took the bus to the county seat.

  Xu is the days when the countryside distributes food and money. There are many people on the street and it is very lively.

  Miao Jiaojiao and Meng Baobao first went to the department store for a walk. They didn't have anything missing, so they didn't buy anything.

  Then I went to the only cinema in the county - Jiefang Cinema.

  Watching movies in this era is considered a luxury, but it can't bear the hearts of many young people who like to pursue new things.

  It happened to happen that various towns and villages were on vacation again, so there were a lot of people watching the movie today, and the queue to buy tickets was long.

  There are several big signs hanging on the door with the names of the movies released today.

  There are "Happy Family", "Red Star Sparkling", "Tianxian Match" and so on.

  It took more than half an hour to get to them. Meng Baobao said that she would like to watch "Tianxian Match", and Miao Jiaojiao had no objection.

  A movie ticket costs 1 cent, and I spent a total of 2 cents to buy two tickets, which was paid by Meng Baobao.

  Miao Jiaojiao went to the small stall next to her and bought two bottles of orange-flavored soda, 8 cents a bottle and 1 cents per bottle.

  At that time, after drinking the soda, the bottle has to be returned. The two of them each took a bottle of soda and entered the cinema slowly.

  As soon as I entered the movie theater, it was crowded with people, and the entire movie theater was almost full.

  Shortly after finding the location, the movie starts playing.

  Everyone cherishes watching movies these days. The cinema is quiet, and no one dares to make any noise.

  "Tianxian Du" is a very old film. It is a film adapted from opera. It has changed from singing to a song and dance movie.

  The plot of this story is also very old-fashioned. It is about the experience of the Jade Emperor's daughter, the Seven Fairies, who was moved by the honesty and kindness of the mortal Dong Yong, and went down to earth to be a husband and wife with him.

  Everyone is familiar with this opera, but the film focuses on the singing and dancing plots of the Seven Fairies praising "fishing, woodworking, farming, and reading".

  This is a sigh of the beauty of human life, which resonates with the audience, and is also their favorite part to watch.

  This era is too bitter, and everyone likes movies that rejoice.

  So in the end, when the Seven Fairies and Dong Yong were forced to separate, many sensual women in the room burst into tears.

  "Uuuuu, Jiaojiao, I'm so sad..." Meng Baobao also covered her mouth and cried.

  Miao Jiaojiao was curious when she first entered the movie theater.

  This is followed by the black and white style of painting, poor acting, blunt plot and so on.

  She was directly bored, closed her eyes slightly and dozed off.

  Meng Baobao's cry directly woke her up.

  She looked around first, then glanced at the big screen in confusion.

  On the screen, the Seven Fairies were slowly rising, and the tears kept falling: "Husband~ Farewell~"

  Dong Yong collapsed on the ground, stretched her neck, and waved her arms vigorously, with a painful expression: "Miss! Don't go!! "

  Miao Jiaojiao frowned when she saw it.

  The seven fairies flew so low that Dong Yongming could just run forward and catch them.

  How could he fall at a critical moment? ?

  Thinking of this, the corner of Miao Jiaojiao's mouth couldn't help twitching twice.

  How boring is it, what is she thinking about.

  Forgive her for not being able to empathize, it's true that I've seen too many touching movies in modern times.

  And having experienced the cold-blooded apocalypse, she has become immune.

  Seeing that the girl was crying non-stop, Miao Jiaojiao could only pat Meng Baobao on the back and comforted her softly: "Okay, don't cry, they will be together after a while."

  Meng Baobao cried for a while. Stop: "But they're not together now..." Then she started whimpering again.

  The girls around didn't cry at first, but they were brought up by Meng Baobao, and the audience whimpered again.

  Miao Jiaojiao: ...

  Like most of the men present, she made a gesture of holding her forehead.

  Hey, forget it.

  In the future, I will not watch such touching movies with this girl.

  It's really...her head is big when she's crying.

  After watching the movie, I returned a soda bottle at the door.

  There were still tears in Meng Baobao's eyes.

  Her big eyes were swollen like walnuts, and her eyes were downcast with a listless look.

  Seeing that she didn't seem to stop, Miao Jiaojiao hurriedly took her arm and walked forward quickly:

  "Let's go, I'm starving to death, sister will take you to a state-run restaurant for dinner!

  What do you want to eat? Braised pork or big chicken thighs?"

  Meng Baobao immediately became excited when she heard that it was delicious.

  She wiped away two tears: "Chicken legs! I ate there last time, and it was delicious!"

  After speaking, she dragged Miao Jiaojiao to the state-run restaurant with a look of gusto: "Let's go, let's go. , I'll be gone if it's too late!"

  Miao Jiaojiao, who was walking forward, was taken away by Meng Baobao in turn.

  Miao Jiaojiao: ...? ?

  The speed of this girl's face changing is really fast.

  A true foodie!

  State-run hotel, with a small blackboard hanging at the door.

  Today's supply is written on the flour pen: meat buns, dumplings, braised pork, fresh sea bass, and seasonal vegetables.

  Just no chicken thighs.

  Meng Baobao was not disappointed, and his eyes were still shining: "It's okay to have braised pork, let's go to the window to order!"

  "I want a portion of braised pork, fresh sea bass, and fried loofah." Miao Jiaojiao put the money and tickets in At the window, the waiter raised his nose and hummed. After receiving the money, he informed the back kitchen to prepare.

  Working as a waiter in a state-run restaurant in this era was eating national food. Naturally, I felt superior to others, so I had a very arrogant attitude.

  When the food was ready, the waiter called them directly at the window to serve the dishes themselves.

  After eating, Miao Jiaojiao and Meng Baobao walked to the station to take the bus back to town. On the way, Meng Baobao sang the songs in the movie with the fairy in the movie.

  This is the first time Miao Jiaojiao has heard her sing, and she can't help but be a little surprised: "Baby, you sing really well, why haven't I heard you sing before."

  "Of course, my teacher praised me as a little oriole before. "Meng Baobao first laughed proudly, and then suddenly thought of something, and her face became decadent:

  "Since I failed the examination of the Army District Cultural and Art Troupe in Beijing in March this year, I never want to sing anymore."

  Miao Jiao Jiao looked puzzled: "Why, I didn't pass this time, you can take the test again next time."

  Meng Baobao recalled with a bitter face: "I had two very good friends in Beijing, we both like to sing, and we are also in the same age group. 's leader.

  We agreed to be admitted to the singing team of the Military District Art Troupe together, but when they came to my house to play two days before the exam, an accident happened..."