First Day After Marriage

Recap:

     Story continues from  Arnav throwing Khushi to poolside and walk away from room.

     Khushi stumbles back few steps and fell down on hard floor. More than physical pain her heart is paining,  she is thinking why arnav accused her of taking money to marry him, why he hates her. She determined to know the truth behind her sudden marriage. She cant accept the blames kept on her by her own husband. But she didn't know how to get the truth out. Only way is to ask arnav that how he came to know she took money to marry him. She decided to ask him once he is back from wherever he went. 

    On the other hand, Arnav is driving his SUV with full speed on deserted roads of delhi. His thoughts went to evening how he came to know khushi took money to marry him. 

****Flash back:-

     When they are returning from lucknow to delhi, he is sending mails to aman regarding some office work. Suddenly his eyes went to his sister bank statement, where there is a transaction happened for 50 lacks. He knows anjali wont use that much money for her own but then he thought she may used it for his marriage arrangements and he called aman to deposit the money back to anjali account. But aman told that all the money used for marriage preparations is used from arnav account only. Arnav told aman to check to which account the money is transferred from anjali's account. He just want to make sure his sister is not in any problem.

    After some time aman called arnav saying money is transferred to "khushi kumari guptha" account. By now he came to conclusion that khushi agreed to marry him for money. But he dont want to jump into conclusion. After gruhapravesh completed, he went to anjali room to talk about this but before he knock on the door he heard her talking in phone. He thought to talk later and go back, but the words uttered by anjali stopped him. (Arnav dont know that khushi has an old account which will be managed by her father. Khushi completely forgot about that bank account because it is from local bank in lucknow, she is having new account in delhi bank)

in phone:

"Yes guptha family agreed for this marriage after giving huge amount of money to them" anjali told unaware of arnav listening to her.

    Arnav didn't stayed there for one more second also, he stormed back to his room with uncontrollable anger and broke his phone in anger. He didn't expected khushi could stoop so low to marry him for money. First he have doubts but after listening to his sister he believed it. (He knows anjali from 29 years so obviously he believes her than outsider right).  He felt betrayed. (surely he is betrayed but in anjali hands. What will happen if he comes to know truth of his marriage?)

Flashback ends********

     After calming down himself, arnav came back home and went straightly to his room by back door. When he looked at poolside khushi is already slept in sitting position hugging her knees and shivering in cold. He felt bad for her but when he thought about what she did, he cursed himself for feeling pity on her. One side his brain is telling she deserves it but his heart is not agreeing to it. So he took blanket from cupboard and went to poolside to cover her properly, after that he went back to room and slept. 

     Next morning khushi woke up from sleep, her body is aching badly. She is confused to find blanket around her, she thought who spread blanket on her. She looked inside of room only to find arnav nowhere. She went to fresh up, today is her first day she need to prepare sweet in her pehela rasoi(tradition). She dont want anyone to know the issues between her and arnav. When she came out arnav is already sitting on bed, he is looking fresh. She went near dressing table to put light makeup to cover her swollen eyes and pale face(sorry guys, i have 0% knowledge on makeup items. Please forgive me on this). 

     Khushi decided to confront arnav regarding yesterday. But she is interrupted by door which got opened suddenly by avni

Avni went running to her dad who is sitting on bed and signaled him to pick her up which he did gladly.

"Good molning daddy" avni wished with a kiss on his cheek.

"Good morning Angel" Arnav replied kissing her forehead. She scanned whole room and found khushi near dressing table. She ran to khushi and signaled her to bend down. Khushi bent down to her level. Arnav is watching curiously because he know avni wont mingle with anyone easily.

"Good Molning Mummy"  with this avni kissed khushi cheek same like she did to arnav.

Khushi hesitated first but replied "good morning avni"

Avni pouted listening khushi using her full name.

"Mummy pleash dont call me avni, i am feeling like oldy" avni told still with pout.

"Then i will call you baby" khushi replied smiling.

"Mummy i am not baby, i am glown up(grown up)" she pouted again. After listening this both arnav and khushi chuckled at her cuteness.  

After thinking sometime khushi suggested "What about pari or angel". This time avni pout turned into frown.

"daddy will alsho(also) call me same, i want you to call me diffelently(differenctly) mummy" avni told.

     Both avni and khushi started thinking about suitable nicknames for avni by keeping fingers on their chin.

    "i got it, yeah!!" khushi shouting starling little avni. Realizing what she did she smiled sheepishly. 

" I will call you avi from now on, how is it" Khushi asked avni.

"Wow, mummy you are shoo(so) genius" avni smiled brightly clapping her hands, Khushi also smiled genuinely forgetting all her worries. She knows after what happened she cant accept arnav but what is avni fault in this. Avni is so innocent to blame and so cute to ignore.

Arnav looked at them amused. They both are looking like kids to him now. Cute and inno..

"Oh my god, i folgot(forgot) why i came here" avni shouted remembering something and that bought her parents back from their respective thoughts. 

"What is it Avi?" khushi asked

"Anjali bua asked me to bring you down for some rit...ritu.. whatevel(whatever), come mummy" with that she dragged khushi down to hall.

     Khushi went down and took blessings from nani, mama and mami. She hugged anjali, shyam went to office and arav is still sleeping. 

"Bhabhi, you need to make sweet in breakfast. It is a ritual" Anjali told sweetly.

"Please call me khushi, anjaliji" Khushi requested.

"ok, if you call me Di like arnav then i will call you with name" Anjali told

"ok Di, i will go and make sweet and breakfast. Please tell me where is kitchen?" Khushi asked.

"Come khushi i will guide you" Anjali replied.

Before they move, mami stopped them saying "Khushi bitiya(khushi child), come i will help you in kitchen"

Anjali turned to mami saying "its ok mami, i will guide khushi"

"No Anjali, go and bring aarav to breakfast table. I will help khushi" Mami replied.

Before they argue again they heard avni saying "i will help my mumma in kitchen and that ish(is) final."

Everyone shocked listening junior ASR(Avni Singh Raizada) words and no one dared to argue back.

----------------------------------------------------------------

finally i am done with next part. Every one may get doubt "why avni accepted khushi easily?". Because she always craved for mother's love. Though anjali loves her, she will give importance to aarav first. So avni want someone who will solely belongs to her. When she got khushi, she already gave mother place to khushi. In coming parts you will see avni possessiveness for khushi. 

Thanks for votes and comments. Please share your opinion on this part,  As I am new to writing it will help me to improve. Thanks again for all support and love.