Drama ni Author:

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much to you guys! 2 stories has been completed. It's all because of you!

Thank you sa patience dahil alam niyo naman si author minsan two weeks or one month bago mag update. Kaya I really feel sorry to those readers na kasabayan magbasa ng update ko. Kasi, nakakalimutan na nila 'yung mga ganap sa previous chapter dahil sa tagal ng ud.

Thank you po for your understanding! At thank you pagbabasa at pag support sa story even there were so many typographical and mostly grammatical errors. I will try my best to improve!

Again, thank you for riding with Ran and Kio in their roller coaster life.

A great lessons for you guys:

Always give others a chance to explain their selves before judging them. YOU DON'T KNOW THEIR SUFFERING!

Always have your ears open!

Another one:

It is okay to be alone rather to have toxic friends! Don't be afraid to face life alone because that would make you stronger. Because regardless you have friends or not, in the end, you will only have your self.

And the lesson I have learned from Kio is that, change for yourself. Change yourself because it's your decision and not from others. Fight when you could. And surrender when you need.

Again, thank you. For me, this is the best story I've wrote (so far). And I think this will be my last story for now. Pahinga muna ako also focus sa school.

The His Series Era is done. See you na lang sa next series: Cousin Series!

Have a good life guys!

Bye. Thank you again. Mwaps<3

Uniquesobella