•||3||•

•Alheri•

God damnit. I was so caught up thinking about that man in the mall that I forgot my fucking phone.

Sighing I walk up the steps to my apartment mentally slapping myself for forgetting something so important.

After the call with my boss my phone is now officially done for it won't even turn on! I'm pissed because I'm out of a phone just because some stupid as men didn't know how to take rejection.

"I'm definitely not going back to the mall right now" I mumbled.

"The fuck.." I look up at the flashing light that was turning into the building. When the light finally lowered I got a clear shot of an all matte black Porsche 911 GT3. The only reason I know the exact car is because I love it, id literally trade my house for that car.

Staring a little longer i notice the windows are also tinted and whoever is in it doesn't seem like there getting out any time soon.. weird.

Shrugging it off I unlock my door just to be met with a wet rag being thrown on me. I know damn well they not playing in my house.

Grabbing the wet rag I slowly take it away from my face and twirl it in my hands.

"MALIK ROSE-ADORE SMITH!"
"NOVA ARTEMIS SMITH!!" I yell there names while slamming my door and locking it.

Looking around the apartment I see dirty dishes in the sink clothes,pillows and food on my white fluffy rug.

Oh hell nah!

"IM ABOUT TO BEAT EVERYBODYS ASS!" I shout.

All I heard was foot steps and doors slamming along with lots of pleadings.

7:45 p.m (that same day)

Nova was in the kitchen sniffling and mumbling under her breath while washing the dishes, Malik was in the living room angrily picking the stuff up and cleaning my white rug.

"Y'all must of lost y'all damn minds today and to think I was nice enough to buy y'all new things? Y'all definitely won't be getting them until next Friday" I rambled on.

Cause they really pissed me off I have no idea what caused them to act like baboons today but they betta fix it.

"Y'all must really think I'm something to play with huh?" I chuckled.

Knock knock.

Getting up from my spot on the chair I walk to the front door and look through the peep hole to see no one there.

The fuck? Oh hell nah time to go.

Just kidding if I had the money I'd be gone by now though.

Unlocking the door and looking around I spot a basket with many things inside of it in front of my door.

Creepy.. but sweet but more creepy.

Looking down at the parking lot I see that same matte black Porsche backing out and stoping at the gates entrance.

Feeling a little creeped out I pick up the basket and carry it inside making sure it's locked before I went into the kitchen and set the basket on the marble table.

I've only seen you once and knew you had to be mine, this is only the beginning pretty lady you'll hear from me again soon.

- Rowan.

Rowan? That name sounds familiar.. I'll look into it later for sure. Grabbing the first thing I see which is a medium size brown bear it had the words 'pretty lady' carved on the front of it in the middle of a red heart.

Pressing the red heart I expected something to happen but nothing did.. okay... definitely throwing that away it might be a camera or something in it.

Grabbing more items there is a red rose, 3 packs of my favorite chocolate an- wait a damn minute if we met once like he said how the fuck he know my favorite chocolate?

Getting freaked out I grab everything and throw it in the trash and wrapped the bag up picking the trash bag up and handing it to Malik.

"Throw this away whenever you're done cleaning up this mess" I sigh while rubbing my temple.

Some weird shit is going on and I don't like it at all if I have to I'll move in with Bissa for awhile cause this is freaky.

6:34 A.M (Saturday morning)

I'm woken out of my dreams by loud music playing throughout the house.
Oh this boy wants me to kill him huh.

Sighing I stand up and walk out of my room and bursts into Malik's room only to stare in shock as I find him sucking off his bestfriend.

Hiiii lovely's!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Once again not proof read! Please correct me on any mistakes.

Shocking to see Malik sucking off his friend huh? I'd pass out if I ever walked in on my brother and his bsf.

Vote & comment! ❤️