•||36||•

NOT PROOF READ!

Rowan's dog's in the MM^

Alheri

6 months later..

"Rowan!" I shouted from my place on the bed.

"Yes my love" he said emerging from the bathroom in nothing but a towel.

"I want some pickles and cream cheese" I pouted.

"Baby I- you didn't even eat breakfast yet" he chuckled pulling on some boxers.

"That will be my breakfasttt" I whined rolling onto my back.

"When I bring you some real food then you'll eat a pickle and cream cheese"

"Fine" I huffed rubbing my 3 month stomach.

He shook his head coming over to his mg temple then moving down to my stomach.

"I can't wait to meet you" he mumbled with a huge smile on his face before he pulled away and lifted me up in a sitting position then pulling me down to stand on the floor.

"Cmon I want you down there with me"

"Mhmm, you scared?" I giggled and he rolled his eyes pulling me down the steps with him.

"I'm not scared of anything Al, is it so wrong for me to want my beautiful wife with me while I Cook her breakfast?"

"No but it is wrong when you pull a pregnant lady out of bed for this" I pointed at him.

"How about I don't cook you anything then?" He smirked.

"How about you don't get pussy from me then" I smiled sweetly seeing his smirk drop instantly.

"I was just joking baby" he said quickly coming to step in between my parted legs and kiss on my neck.

"Yeah yeah now make me some food" I ordered playfully watching him back up with a smile.

"Oh yeah and... Silas and bisa wants to take us on a cruise for 6 days, Owen can come and a doctor will also be on the ship" he said with his back turned my way.

"Okay that sounds nice but when do we leave?" I asked chewing on a chocolate bar.

"Tomorrow" he mumbled.

"WHAT!, and you're just now telling me Ro? You know how much stuff I gotta pack for my fat belly that keeps growing"

"Baby what've I told you about that?" He sighed finally turning around.

He really did hate me calling myself fat but hey it's the truth.

"Besides I already packed our bags so you wouldn't have to stress about this stuff"

I let a heavy breath going to sit back on the counter.

"You can't be scaring me like this it isn't good for the baby" I pouted rubbing my stomach as he laughed at me turning back around to stir the grits.

••••

"Yes his ass all most gave me a damn heart attack" I complained over the phone to bisa.

"I told him to tell you two weeks ago" she chuckled while slapping Silas's hand away.

"He wanted to see me freaking out that's all"

"Mhmm, I think so too"

"Speak of the devil, here he is calling now ill call you back" I said quickly and hung up once we said our good byes.