•||2||•

•Alheri•

Friday 6:23

"Alheri I'm going to football practice after school I can't watch her" My younger brother complains.

"Malik I have work in an hour who's supposed to watch her?"

"Call Bisa or the old lady next door" he waved me off.

"You know Bisa has work and I don't trust that old lady like that she's close to her death bed she might try and take someone with her" I pout.

"Come on now A that lady is not going to do shit to her"

"Boy stop cussin in my house" smacking him upside his head i sigh in frustration and leave out of the room.

I guess I'll stay and watch her. I'll just have to call in sick.

Going into my room I pick up my broken iPhone X and call my boss.

"Hello?" She says through the phone.

"Hi I'm sorry I won't be able to make it today.." I sigh.

"Ah what seems to be the problem? You never miss a day" I could just hear the concern in her voice.

"Honestly..? My sister is sick and I don't trust other people around her so I'm staying behind to take care of her" I confess.

"Aw okay, I hope your sister gets better I expect you back Monday I'll give you Saturday and Sunday off as well"

"Thank you so much I really appreciate it" I say smiling as if she can see me.

After a few 'byes' where exchanged we hung up and I grabbed my towel and went straight inside my bathroom.

Should I relax in the bath and then shower today? I thought to myself.

"Alheri.." I hear a hoarse voice call from beside me.

"Oh Nova what're you doing outta bed?" I ask her.

"I was hungry and I couldn't scream..my throat will hurt" she pouted.

"Aw my baby come here" I cooed.

She hated me calling her a baby but she is my little baby.

"Alheri I'm not a baby I'm a grown woman" she huffed but came to me anyways.

Chuckling I ask "you wanna sit in the tub with me for a while then I'll make us some breakfast?"

"I'm to old to be in the tub with my big sister plus your chichis always crush me" she folded her arms.

"Okay okay, just wait on my bed" laughing I close the bathroom door as she left and plopped on my bed.

45 minutes later..

"Al I want sausage, French toast, eggs, grits and fruit!" Nova exclaimed as we descended the stairs.

"I got it nova now go in the living room and watch tv and stop bothering me you obviously can't be that sick if you up and running around all hyper and junk" I roll my eyes.

"I am sick!" She says as she runs into the living room.

Turning in the kitchen I take out all the ingredients I need before washing out some dishes.

3:24 P.m -The Mall-

"A, can you get me some new jeans from the mall?" Malik asks over the phone.

"I'll think about it Malik make sure you give Nova the soup okay?"

"Alright Al be safe, I love you"

"I love you too Mal" Hanging up I head into Victoria secret.

Picking up some nice lace underwear and a couple of matching bras.

Walking up to the register I feel as though someone is watching me.

Looking up I search around and see no one is there or at least no one is watching me.
Damn I'm paranoid.

Paying for my items the lady bags them up as I take them and walk out the store. What are some good places that sells jeans? Hmm...fashion nova. Walking into fashion nova I search for some skinny jeans for Malik. I think I'll get Nova some outfits too.

12 minutes of walking around Fashion nova I end up bumping into a tall very tall man.

"Oh fuck my bad little lady" he spoke in a deep as voice.

"Oh no it's fine I wasn't watching where I was going" I shyly reply not daring to look up.

I felt a finger lift my chin and I was met with golden / grayish eyes. Oh my goodness I've never seen someone with eyes mixed like this..

"I'd like it if you kept eye contact with me while I'm talking to you little lady" he smirked. Oh lord.

"Um..I- I have to go once again I apologize" once i say that I rush away and pay for my siblings clothes and leave the store.

Gosh he was fine as fuck tattoos, a beard, a cute man bun tall and well built Zaddy material.

Ive got to be honest though I've never dated a white man before in fact I've only ever dated one man a mixed man and that relationship didn't end to well..but that's a story for another time.

۞۞

Heyyy lovely's!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 🥰.

Tell me if I've made any mistakes I didn't proof read this!

Vote and comment!❤️