•32•

Not proof read!

Alheri

Two days later..

"Just be ready at 8 okay?"

"Okay" I smiled before me and Rowan said our goodbyes and hung up.

He's been planning this date for a few weeks now but he never got the chance to put a date down until today.

"Which dress should I wear.." I mumbled.

"Found you pretty" I smiled before backing away from the closet and carefully placing the dress on the bed while I walk back inside the closet to find some clear shoes
____

At the restaurant

"Well don't you look beautiful my love" Rowan commented before pulling me into a small hug and pecking my temple.

"Mm and you don't look so bad yourself" I chuckled looking at his finally matching outfit which was just a black suit and a red tie.

"C'mon" he says grabbing my arm and leading me into the restaurant.

"This is nice" I smile up at him as we walk into the beautiful restaurant.

"My mama built it a while back and hired her niece to be a chief in it cause shes an amazing cook" he rambled with a small smile on his face.

"Rowan hey! Lovely to see you again" A tall blonde woman says pulling him into a small hug.

"Hey Chris, this is my lovely Woman and the mother of my baby Alheri" He says with the largest smile on his face as she pulls me into a small hug.

"Awe she's so beautiful" she gushed twirling me around by my hand.

"Alright now chris show us to our table now" Rowan mugged pulling me back towards him.

She shook her head chuckling before leading us towards the back of the restaurant.

"I'll have your waiter here in a second" she smiles once more before walking away.

"One question honey" I say staring at him with a smile.

"Mhm?" He hums.

"What was the purpose of all this? I mean not that I'm complaining but we haven't been on a date like this in...years" I mumbled the last part quietly.

"Because I've realized I've drowned myself in work to forget the past and me and you haven't properly talked yet, I just want us to let every emotion out now so we can know where we stand"

"Okay.."

_____

After hours upon hours of talking about everything and every emotion we needed to let out he took me to this beautiful hill with tall, pretty flowers and light green grass.

"Okay..okay, I got this" he whispered to himself while biting his thumb.

"What's wrong?" I asked slightly panicking.

He sighed heavily before grabbing my hands and getting on one knee.

Oh Lord.

"Alheri Smith, you've made me the happiest man on this earth for years, even when I put you through hell and was the cause of one of our baby's death you still forgave me and gave me a second chance, I promise you from today until the day we die that I will protect and cherish you and our children forever" he blew out as tears ran down my face.

"Alheri will you marry me?"

"Yes! Of course!" I yelled and jumped on him causing us to fall.

"Yayy" I heard from behind me causing me to jump.

"Oh my God" I squeal seeing my baby and family emerge from behind the trees.

"I'm so happy for you guys" mama sniffled.

"Awn here she go with the tears" papa says hugging her with a smile.

"Let me put the ring on your finger pretty lady"

I gave him my hand and he slipped the beautiful ring on as we still sat in the grass.

"It's small but it's just an engagement ring" he says lowly.

"I don't want a rock Rowan this is beautiful and perfect just for me" I smiled down at it.

"I'm still getting a bigger one" he mumbled.

"This is just so precious come come let's take a picture" Mama J said pulling out her new phone.

Rowan got up first giving me his hand to take.

"Awn y'all are just so cute" Prince said from the back holding on to Mal.

"Thank you prince" i cheesed.

"He better be planning to propose to me seen while he over here gushing over others" Mal scoffed from the side before playfully hitting him on the chest.

"They're so cute" I whispered to Rowan.

Looking up at him I see him already staring down at me with a loving smile.

"All this cheesing we done tonight our faces gonna get stuck"

"I was thinking the same thing" I chuckled turning in his arms as he wrapped his arms around my waste.

_________

Cute right?

The books almost doneeee 😭.

I'm starting to make the chapters kind of shorter since it's close to the end and I'll be able to publish faster and have a little more chapters.

Ring at the top.

Also..

THANKSSSSSSSSS FOR 105K!!

I never thought I'd be able to get this far I never even thought people would actually read it.

But I really appreciate you all, y'all make my day better EVEN THOUGH some of y'all irk me I still love y'all 😭.

Kisses kisses.

Don't forget to vote and comment❤️