•||24||•

Alheri

A month has past since I've spoken to Rowan, he's still blowing my phone up texting me all crazy shit..he's stalking me again and his mom and pops have cursed him out many times about it but of course he didn't listen.

I've decided to let him know I'm pregnant I asked him to meet me at this caffe down the street so we could "talk" and he obviously agreed rather quickly.

"Hurry back, and make sure you let me know what goes down okay?" Mama J says while hugging me as I was about to walk out the door.

"Okay mama"

Walking outside I close the front door behind me before walking towards my car getting inside and starting it up, taking several deep breaths I back out the drive way making my a sharp turn heading in the direction of the caffe.

10 minutes later...

Once I arrived at the place Rowan was already there sitting in the back next to the glass window, he turns around and spots me and quickly jumps up with a large smile on his face.

"Hi" He murmured.

"Hey"

He comes in for a hug but I put my hand up shaking my head as his smile drops.

"Just sit Rowan I have something to tell you, I did not come here for hugs and kisses" I sigh taking a seat on the opposite side of him, he nods his head while sitting back down watching me carefully.

"Okay.." I mumble starting to get nervous.

Clearing my throat I look up to meet his tired eyes biting my lip while silently cursing myself.

"Rowan..I-I'm, I'm pregnant" I confess. His eyes widen and his mouth opens a little but no sound comes out.

"Fuck..aren't you gonna say something?"

"How far along are you?"

"Two months" I whisper. (I kinda forgot how far along she was before so we'll just say 2 months)

"Two months.." he chuckles.

"So you knew you where pregnant before we took a break?" He questions now getting upset.

"Yes, I was going to tell you on your birthday as a surprise but plans obviously got fucked up" I laugh while shaking my head.

"Fuck all that Alheri, what's wrong with you? You could of told me..I- damnit" he curses and puts his head in his hands sighing lowly.

"I'm sorry..I just needed time to think, and I really didn't wanna see your face at the moment" I express truthfully.

He nodded and got up walking away making me look at him all confused. He walked outside standing in front of the window before pulling out a cigar and lighting it up,

This guy.

Grabbing my bag I stand up as well walking towards the front of the caffe and stepping outside walking in front of him I look up at him before rubbing my temple.

"Look Rowan, I know you're upset maybe we can talk more after you've calmed down okay?" I say barley above a whisper. I didn't get a response so looked up to see his hand moving slowly towards my face.

"Okay Alheri" he smiles before I felt a sharp pain in my neck.

"F-fuck" I curse stepping back a little feeling dizzy.

"Mhm just close your eyes beautiful" he hummed while grabbing me.

I felt myself being picked up and sat in the back of a car before everything went black.