•||15||•

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

                                •Alheri•

"Fucckk" I moan out as Rowan pounds me from behind.

"ti senti così bene amore" He groans.
(You feel so good amore)

Reaching my fourth orgasm of the night Rowan also releases his kids inside of me for the third time.

"Fuck" He hisses as his thrusts start to slow down, pulling out his now semi-hard length he flips me on my back bringing his head down to connect our lips in a heated kiss.

"Hold your legs up for me Beautiful" his raspy voice says.

Bringing my hand to lock in place under my knees I slowly pull them down to my chest as he shows no mercy and thrusts his whole length inside of my weeping core.

He grabs my neck with one hand and places his  other a few inches above my ass.

"Kiss me papi please" I beg. Hey it's just something about missionary kissing -love making-.

Pulling him towards me I lock our lips together in a sensual kiss as his thrusts start to speed up and that feelings starts to build back up in my lower stomach area.

"Fuck daddy I'm gonna squirt" 

"Squirt for me Baby" He moans while speeding up, Scratching at his back I start to shake as I finally let loose and squirt on his abdomen.

Lifting his self up he hold onto my shaky legs and pounds into my soaking heat chasing after his release.

"Fuck bambina" he moans while releasing his kids inside of me for the fourth time tonight.

He slowly pulls his long thick member out and gets off the bed heading towards the bathroom while I lay here trying to catch my breath, seconds later he emerges from the bathroom with a wet rag, coming over to the bed he sits beside me and starts to wipe my girl while I whimper lowly and tremble under the coldness of the rag.

ఌఌఌ

7:32 A.m (That morning)

"I couldn't get no sleep last night cause of all that wall banging" Malik complains as he limps into the kitchen with his walker.

"Sorry Malik" I apologize although I'm not sorry, Best orgasms I've ever had. Even though they where my first.

"Yeah sure you are, I can definitely see you're sympathy" He says sarcastically.

I work my way through the kitchen as I make breakfast while laughing at Malik as he sulks on the bar chair.

20 minutes later I was done with the breakfast and was now making Rowan's plate.

"Damn this shit good Al, good job" Malik muffled voice says.

"Stop eating with your mouth full Mal, you'll choke to death" I point at him as he suddenly stops chewing and looks up at me.

"Why you had to say death like that though.."

Shrugging I smile at him as I put fruits on the side of Owens plate and some whipped cream on top to finish it off, setting the whipped cream down I feel a pair of hands snake around my waste and the familiar scent of Bleu de chanel.

"I made your plate, your coffee is also made" I say lowly to him and turn to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck I give him four small pecks before removing myself from him and heading over to the living room with my plate and sweet tea.

"Amore?"

"Yeah?"

"I have somewhere to be today, I'll be back by tonight alright?" He says as comes up next to me.

"Okay.." I pout.

"Don't do that Baby, I'll be back I promise I just got some business to handle, while I'm out you, Bisa and the kids should start packing for the trip to Italy" he rants.

"Holy shit I haven't even told them yet" I exclaim while jumping up nearly knocking the plate and sweet tea over.

"Chill Amore it's alright you have plenty of time to tell them, we leave at 11 tonight alright"

"11! Tonight! Rowan why didn't you tell me this! Actually why the hell did you wait a day before we where leaving to tell me" I panic.

"I'm sorry my love i didn't know how to tell you and I didn't know if you'd want to come.." he chuckles nervously.

"You- goddamnit Owen just go and hurry back" I sigh.

"Yeah, I'll be as quick as I can" he smiles down at me and kisses my four head before turning and existing the house.

"KIDS! BISA!" I shout from my place in the living room.

"Yeah?" Bisa asks while walking into the room and also supporting Malik as he limps beside her.

Nova of course is the last to come in rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Owen decided to take us on a trip to Italy" I announce, before they could all get happy i interrupt them, "But we leave at 11 Tonight"

"WHAT! WHY DIDNT HE SAY SHIT! I DONT LIVE HERE I HAVE TO DRIVE A WHOLE 2 HOURS TO GET TO MY HOUSE!" Bisa shouts while pacing back and fourth.

"Exactly what I was saying..he should have said something earlier, but he's gonna be out for awhile so I think we should all get to packing" I sigh.

Hours later 11:20 (At the airport)

•Rowan•

"Calm down and out your seatbelts on" I say as I let out a frustrated sigh, Alheri and the kids plus Bisa has been gushing over the private jet since we got here.

"Damn I knew you was rich but Ian know you was dis rich" Bisa comments as Alheri finally comes to sit next to me.

"This is nice Owen" she smiles over at me.

"I mean I guess" I chuckle.

"You guess? This is literally top tier, if only I had something like this"

"What do you mean? This is yours.." I look over at her.

"Wha- no it's not it's yours, I have to build up my own money to be able to afford things like this"

"Nah..what's mine is yours and vise versa"

"Owen..you know what okay" she Shakes her head and looks away once she realizes I wasn't going to give up.

"Flight attendance prepare for take-off"

Minutes later he came back on and told everyone to make sure their seat belts are fastened.

Italy Italy.. here I come.

❦❦❦❥❥❥

HEY LOVES!

HEY LOVES!

Just a little update🤭

Opinions on this chapter??

-NOT proof read!

Don't forget to vote & comment! ❤️