•||13||•

•Alheri•

It's been two months since everything went down, Rowan made me and the kids move into his home which wasn't no problem for the kids at all they gladly got up and left which hurt me a little.

His house was nice though a good 3 story house with bullet proof windows and castle like tops.

I really liked it but I didn't wanna depend on him, obviously Rowan being Rowan he claimed it was okay and he didn't mind

"Good Morning Amore how are you?" Rowan's sexy ass morning voice said.

"Morning Owen" I smile.

Yes we have been sleeping in the same bed honestly my idea not going to lie.

"Bisa is coming by later to stay when she comes and brings Malik back from his appointment is that okay?"

"Of course it is" He nodded while standing up from the bed and heading into the bathroom.

Scrolling through instagram I check the new comments that i got only to see they are negative.

Jacklow: why don't you just lose weight? You'd be much more attractive that way.

Harleyvix: you think you're cute fatty? 😂😂 skinny is in fat is out.

Skinnymayye: girl this is not it lose a good 200 pounds and maybe you could be a model of some sort.

Turning my phone off I wipe under my eyes and blinking some of the coming tears away.
What is so wrong with being on the chubby side? I obviously don't have a problem with it but seeing bs like that everyday it gets to your head.

"Why you crying beautiful?" Rowan asks almost scaring the dog shit out of me. I didn't even hear the door click.

"Nothing Owen just some people on instagram hating you know how that goes.." I half smile.

"No I don't actually I don't use social media as much, but do I have to hurt someone? Because I will" he says seriously.

"No Owen it's fine seriously" I chuckle at his behavior before getting up out of bed and walking into the now foggy bathroom.

"Keep lying to me and see what happens Amore" I hear before I close the door.

Taking a deep breath I remove my clothes having a small mental battle right now.
Shower or tub?

I need to relax my muscles so I'll sit in the tub for a while.

                                   𖦹𖦹𖦹

"Bambina you okay? It's been an hour" I hear Owen asks on the other side of the door.

"Yes I'm okay I just lost track of time" fuck I've been in here for that long?