•||11||•

•Alheri•

Stretching across the bed I let out a small sigh and finally decide to sit up.

Rowan has been gone for 2 days now he told me that he was going to Igor Ivanov's house to solve this issue.

Rowan❤️

I'm on my way back Amore, i also have someone who is very excited to see you.

Me: Owen if you're fucking with me right now I'm going to murder you myself, did you really get her?? 😣

Yes Amore I really got her:)

Jumping up out of the bed I rush into the bathroom doing my daily routine and hoping into the shower for a split second, rushing back into the room in only a white soft towel I rummage through dressers, I finally find my underwear and matching bra.

Rowan❤️

We're outside Beautiful.

I almost almost ran outside in nothing but my underwear and bra but I decided to quickly put on a black shirt with some grey tights and black crocs.

Fuck how I look right now I wanna see my baby sis.

Running to the door I grab the key card and throw the door open running as fast as I could to the elevator only to knock a old white lady down.

"You black bitch! Watch where you're going next time!" She yells while trying to get back up.

Key word: trying.

"I hope someone pulls you're plug when you're on your death bed!" I shout back still running to the elevators, pushing the button multiple times I anxiously wait for one of the two to open. Come on come on. I repeat in my head.

Ding

One of the other elevators dinged and opened and out came Rowan and my baby sister I bust out into tears as I walk over to them and pick up Nova hugging her tightly.

I also hear nova's tiny cry's as she hugs me back just as equally.

"I-it was so s-scary Al" she sobs into my neck.

I didn't know how to respond to that, I couldn't respond to that, I don't know what it's like to be 10 and captured and taken to a foreign country.

As me Rowan and Nova make our way back to the hotel room I see the white lady from earlier still trying to get up.

"Fucking black monkeys" she mumbles under her breath while glaring at me, scoffing I look straight ahead not even giving her a second glance.

"Fuck did you just say?" Rowan says behind me. Looking back I saw he had a gun pointed at the old lady and she looked like she was about to piss herself.

Pushing Novas head into my neck more I speed walk over to Rowan grabbing his arm while I desperately try to pull him towards me.

"Come on Rowan! She's not worth it this is not worth it! Fuck are you trying to get locked up in Russia!" I semi-yell at him.

"She just called you a monkey Alheri that's disrespectful as hell" keeping his eyes on the lady she put her hands up and cry's saying something in Russian.

"Rowan let's go now, we got Nova that's all we came here for right? Please just come on so we can get on the plane and get out of here" I beg.
I really don't wanna be stuck in the country trying to bail Him out of jail.

Looking at the lady one more time he scoffs while walking past me and heading towards the room.

"Я должен убедиться, что мой внук здесь об этом, вы, подонки, итальянцы" the lady shouts at us.

Quickly turning around I rush into the room and shut the door while setting Nova on the ground.

"Sit on the couch over there okay?" I say to Nova as she nods her head.

Walking into the room I see Rowan zipping up our last suitcase while mumbling curses under his breath.

"Owen" I sigh.

He doesn't respond to me instead he goes into the bathroom and closes the door. I know damn well this wigga heard me.

Walking over to the bathroom I open the door to him peeing. At least now I know it's big.

"So you just gone ignore me like I ain't say shit to you?" I snap.

"Yes Amore what is it that you want?" He says clearly annoyed.

"Are you really mad cause I didn't let you kill some old as woman for no reason?"

"She was being disrespectful fuck is you talking about 'for no reason'" he scoffs as he wipes his tip and flushes the toilet.

"Okay Rowan but damn we are in a whole nother country what happens when you get caught and taken to jail up here? Then me and nova gonna be stuck" I try and reason with him as he washes his hands.

He sighs and rubs his temple before kissing me on the temple.

"I understand Amore and I apologize" he says softly.

"Alheri?" A small voice says behind us

"Yeah baby?"

"I'm hungry...can we get Burger King?" She questions.

"Of course baby" I smile down at her.

She jumps up in circles but quickly stops and winces as she starts holding her private area.

"Nova what's wrong?" Rowan questions as he bends down to her height.

"The bad man hurt me in my privacy.." she says as she starts to sobs.

Rowan quickly jumps and rushes out of the room picking up his phone to make phone calls.

My fucking god! First Bisa's uncle touching her now she got rapped? What type of big sister am I?

߷߷߷

Hey y'all 🥺

Hey y'all 🥺.

Sorry for putting little Nova in these situations but it'll get better I PROMISE! (Everything happens for a reason + karma is REAL)

but on another note- WE HIT 1k READS! THANK YALL SO FCKN MUCH OMG!

If I could send out gifts I would 😭. I really appreciate the people who read my story everyday and vote on it, love you all seriously!

- NOT proof read.

Vote and comment pls! ❤️