•||5||•

•Alheri•

"I don't know if I'm gay Al, I just.." Malik takes a deep breath before looking at me with teary eyes.

"Hey don't cry it's not like I'm upset or anything I just wanted to know it is perfectly okay if you don't want to talk about it right now" I try to reassure him.

"I know...but I really want to talk to you about it it's just like.."

"It's okay Mal we can talk later but as of the conversation right now..Please let me know if you're having company okay? Especially if it's Leonardo" I warn.

"Okay Sis you have my word" Taking my pink finger he loops it with his and smiles going in to kiss my hand. Quickly pulling it away I look it him as if he's crazy.

"Boy what you think this is? You just had your mouth on a man penis don't try and kiss me nowhere" I fuss while standing up.

Laughing he gets up as well and heads back into his room where Leonardo is still waiting.

"KEEP THAT DOOR OPEN MALIK!" I shout.

"OKAY MOM"

Rolling my eyes I stop midway between the Front door and the kitchen entry way.

Knock knock.

Sighing I walk over to the door and stand on my tippy toes to look through the peep hole.

Not this again.

Ugh! This creep I swear if he'd just show himself this would be less weirder. I fuss in my head while opening the door instantly looking down at the basket.

Picking it up gently I look straight down towards the parking lot to see a Shiny silver Bugatti facing directly towards my door.

Blowing there horn they turn out of my apartments and head towards the freeway.

Bugatti? Okay maybe mystery creep guy is a millionaire I could just get the bag and dip.

"Get that bread get that head then leave peace out" i sung in my head but laughed out loud like an idiot.

Stepping back inside I close my door and lock it before making my way in the kitchen and setting the basket on my marble counter.
Well don't this seem familiar.

Grabbing the note first I read it a little shocked.

"Why'd you throw my gift away Il mio amore? I'm very hurt by that but here's some more gifts don't throw this away I give this to you out of pure love pretty lady"

He's looking through trash now? Maybe he's watching me.. Oh my god.

You always have to bring negativity in good situations.

Shut up you never know he may have implanted cameras in my house.

You never left and he just started sending you things yesterday.

I mentally roll my eyes at that voice in my head. Whatever.

Grabbing the items and setting them down on the counter I notice a green stash at the bottom. I know damn well this ain't what I think it is.

Pulling it out my mouth drops open in shock as I stare at the load of cash in my hand. Who the fuck gives this kind of money away to a stranger?

It looks as if it's about 10 grand.. I could buy a car..or maybe a red nose pit ouuu or I could get these new heals I saw last month.

So much money but so little time.

"I see you tomorrow for date yah?" I hear from the hallway. No one but Leonardo he came from Russia 2 years ago so his English isn't that good but he surly is getting better.

"Yes Leo" Malik reply's.

Hearing the front door close I suddenly feel Malik's presence behind me.

"Oh my god! Who gave you all this money?" He asks shocked.

"Some mystery guy he just started sending me things yesterday..."

"Damn and you ain't even that cute" he joked.

Smacking him on the back of his head I grab the things and put them back in the basket carrying it up to my room.

•Rowan• (later that same day)

Sitting in my office i finish up my last set of files and grab my remote shutting the blinds and turning on my flat screen.

Clicking on the camera icon I see the tiger is in some sort of room sitting up on a bed with fluffy covers and pillows. Turning on the audio I hear a shower ruining but it turns off as I turn the tv up.

Maybe we're In her room, hopefully she didn't give it up to her little sister. I'm suddenly brought out of my trance when I hear the bathroom door open.

"What to wear" she says as she steps out of the bathroom with nothing but a white towel wrapped around her.

Oh..now my attention is definitely all on her.

"Maybe some panties and a tank top I'm not going nowhere no time soon" she sighs.

She walks somewhere I'm assuming her closet cause she goes out of the cameras eye sight.

Next I think I'll get a movable camera what teddy bear would fit that? Maybe it'll be better if I used a toy of some sort.

She's a grown woman though what would she need a toy for? What about a sex toy?

Hm.



How'd you guys like this chapterrr?

Not proof read sorry for any mistakes!

Thank you alll for 100 reads already!! I really appreciate it, and also thanks for blowing my tiktok up in such a short time I created it 5 days ago and we're already at 100 followers!

Vote & comment! ❤️