•||26||•

NOT PROOF READ !

Get this chapter to At least 10 comments❤️

Alheri

Two months

That's how long it's been since I met 'Rome'.

I get bigger and bigger everyday, terrified every second and I can't even contact mama J anymore.

'Rome' also killed Joshua last week when he found out he was the one who brought me the device.

Click

Looking up at the door I spot Rowan walking in with breakfast in his hand.

"Good morning beautiful" he smiled.

I have to be cautious at times because I don't know what'll set him off.

"Morning" I mumbled.

"I got Lila to make you some eggs, bacon, grits and toast with a side of fruit"

I nod taking the plate from him and start to eat slowly as he watches me, he tends to do this a lot whenever I'm eating he'll just watch me until I'm finished he even wanted to watch me bathe and sit on the toilet but I refused he got mad and took the whole bathroom door off so now I only shower when he's out of the house.

***********

I'm finally finished and I hand him the plate back and watches as he sets it in the little stand next to the bed.

"Mama asks for you a lot y'know?" He chuckles.

"She begs me everyday thinking it'll change my mind but it won't, you're stuck with me baby" he smiles creepily.

Definitely not Rowan anymore.

"Go away Rome" I sniffle.

Rome is very..abusive.

I have a feeling Rowan has no idea about it and I'm scared to say anything because Rome is trapped in his body so of course he's going to hear me and when he does he could easily take over Rowans body because Rowan isn't strong enough to control him just yet.

"Aww I thought you'd miss be baby" he laughed.

I slowly back up to the wall and pull the covers over me silently crying and rocking gently.

He sighs heavily while eyeing me.

"You know me and Rowan never got along when I was alive" he started.

Hold on what? Alive?

"We hated each other so much, I used to bully him a lot y'know? Make fun of him, his father his whole family" he chuckled lowly.

"He had everything..every fucking thing!" He shouted throwing a vase at me causing it to instantly shatter on me.

I cried as he ranted about him and Rowan's past while constantly throwing things at me.

"One day...one day I guess he got tired of it and he pushed me off a Cliff.." he whispered.

"But see I survived.., ha, crazy right?" He Cackled turning back towards me.

"After that I was angry because how could my own brother try and murder me?, even after all the bad id never think he would do something like that"
"But enough of that brotherly bullshit, after that I went to my little cabin I had and got a mirror, I've heard that it you kill yourself in front of a mirror you're neither dead or alive..but you're still here you know?"

I shook my head while sobbing silently as he continued to stare at me.

"So obviously you could of imagined what happened after all of that, I took over his body and knowing Rome he's fucking weak so he can barley control me" he laughed grabbing me by my hair and dragging me out of bed taking me towards the bathroom.

"Let m-me go!" I sobbed while shaking.

He threw me against the bathroom wall looking under the cabinets for something as I curled up in a ball.

"I want Rome to suffer.. and my times almost up anyway I only have a month left to be here 'physically' so I'm going to record state my name and tell the camera my story as I kill you and your baby's slowly"

I continued to cry loudly as he looked through the room for his "tools".

"No hard feelings beautiful, but my brother deserves to hurt at least once in his life" he smiled sadly.

"I didn't do anything.." I cried.

"I know I know..but you're the one he loves the most and those baby's..how closer could I possibly get?" He chuckled.

He was done setting the camera up and he grabbed a chair and sat on it before he started recording and telling his story.

2 hours later..

"Rowan Salvatore I want you to suffer just like I did" He said angrily before grabbing his bat and hitting me as hard as he could with it.

After that everything went black.

Plot twist

Plot twist.

Not sorry for the short chapter I wanted to keep y'all on the edge of y'all's seats ;)

Wondering what'll happen next hehe.

Sorry for updating late though schools back & I'm taking my studying seriously so I can get this over with.

Buttt I also was trying to figure out how this chapter was gonna play out & I kinda just made it up along the way sorry if it's confusing or you don't understand it but from what I've actually heard and saw if you off yourself in front off a mirror you're basically still here and you can haunt people (I forgot the movie but if I find it I'll let you all know)

Hopefully you enjoyed this cliffhanger;))

Don't forget to vote & commenttt! ❤️