•||28||•

NOT PROOF READ !

6 months later

Alheri

"Wahhhh"

Is the first thing I wake up too every morning.

"I'm coming baby, I'm coming" I'm mumbled tiredly as I walk out my room towards Owens.

I've been going to therapy ever since I got out the hospital my therapist name is Alisha Hays she's a nice woman but if I don't tell her what's going on as soon as I put my ass on the seat she'll become real rude in a matter of seconds.

Two months ago I also bought my own three bed apartment because that's all I could afford at the moment since I've been absent at my job for personal reasons I was fired because my boss is a real asshole.

Nova didn't mind sharing a room with Owen but I felt bad at times because all he did was cry if I wasn't in the room, luckily for Nova Malik stayed over at Mama j's house a lot so she got to sleep in his room from time to time.

"Shh shh, I'm here baby" I cooed picking up Owen.

He instantly stopped crying and went to sniffling making me roll my eyes hard.

"Sissy do you need help?" I hear Nova's small voice behind me causing me to turn around and smile.

"No it's okay baby, I got it"

"But I wanna hold him" she pouted.

"Okay, here make sure you support his head and walk slowly okay? Please don't drop him Nova" I pleaded slowly handing him to Nova.

"I got this sissy I've done this before" she smiled holding him exactly how i told her to.

"Yeah sitting down might I add" I chuckled at her.

Turning towards the door I head to the kitchen since my apartment is only one story I didn't have to worry about nova walking down any steps with Owen.

"Sissy! Malik's calling you!" Nova shouted from I'm assuming my room since it's the last place I had my phone. Walking towards the back I opening my cracked door to find my phone still buzzing on the charger, walking up to it I pick it up and answer.

"Finally, God I thought you were still sleeping" Malik sighed over the phone.

"Yes Malik?" I chuckled.

"I just wanted to know if you were okay, I'm sorry i haven't been there this past week" he sighed.

"It's okay mally, Nova is actually a good help, and I'm fine" i smiled while talking truthfully.

"Mhmm, Rowan wants to see the baby he's been coming over here for the past two weeks he's just been scared to contact you since your therapist said it's bad to come in contact with..you know" he ranted mumbling the last part.

"He could've contacted me it's fine I'll bring him by Mama's house in a little"

"Okay, text me when you're on your wayyyy!" He shouted the last part before quickly hanging up as i winced.

"Nova can you pack Owen some clothes and socks for me please? And don't forget the papers, wipes and bottles" I asked.

"Okayyy" she says excitedly as she jumped off the bed and rushed into my parsley walk in closet completely forgetting about Owen on the side of the bed.

"This girl" I sighed going over to pick up my baby.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hold on Nova!" I shouted at her as she ran towards mama J's house and knocked on the door.

Shaking my head I pulled Owen out of his car seat and grabbed his bag from the floor and closed the door.

I looked up to see Rowan standing in the door way with a small smile as he watched me walk up to him with Owen.

"Hi" I said lowly.

"Hey" he smiled.

"Have you been taking your meds and going to therapy?" I asked trying to start a small Convo.

"Yeah, yeah umm have you?"

"Yupp" I say popping the 'p'.

"That's good"

"Here take him and put his bag in your car, Rowan please don't drop him" I sighed.

"I'm not Al, you know that was an accident" he mumbled.

"Don't bring it up cause I swear I'll kill you" I threatened.

He chuckled and nodded his head before walking away and putting Owens bag in his car.

Walking inside the house I hear Nova's whines and Mama J started to get irritated with her.

"Pops isn't here Nova, call him or something" she huffed.

"Otayyyy" she sung while running up the steps to grab Mama's phone.

"Heyyy, old head" I chuckled while walking into the kitchen.

"Girl don't get popped" she joked, turning around to give me a hug.

"What that boy out there doin'?" She asked referring to Rowan.

"Probably putting Owens bag in the car"

"Mmm" she hummed and turned back around to finish cooking her Mac n cheese.

A couple minutes later we heard foot steps and soon Rowan popped up with Owen in his hands.

"Uh, she was crying so I tried to make her a bottle but I think I made it wrong so she threw up all over me, and I had to change" he chuckled nervously.

"Gosh Row, you don't know how to make a bottle? Yeah he can't stay unt unt yo-" I started to fuss but got cut off.

"Just teach me how to make a bottle Al, that's all I need to know how to do I promise" he mumbled with a frown.

"Fine Rowan but I swear to baby Jesus if you mess up my baby's stomach I'ma kill you" I sigh hard before standing up side eyeing Rowan seeing as he had a huge smile on his face.

||||||||||||||||||||

HEYYYYYYYYYY!

HOWS EVERYONES DAYY BEEENN? :)

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote ;) ❤️ !

ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR 40K VIEWS!!! We came along way in such a short period of time even with my BAD updating timings 😭.