•||33||•

NOT PROOF READ.

One year later

Rowan

"For the last time you can't see her until tomorrow" My pops fussed at me as I tried once again to go and see Alheri.

"Why this shit is stupid, nothing's gonna happen" I complained as he dragged me back inside the hotel room and sat me on the couch.

It's been a year since I proposed to Alheri and she wanted to get married in Paris so we came out here a week ago to look around before they locked me in this hotel room against my will.

"This is fuckin' bullshit.." I mumbled to myself as my father just sat there and laughed at me.

"It'll all be worth it once you see her tomorrow I promise, now stop acting like a bitch and get dressed ya uncle's wanna take you out"

"I'm not really feeling it...honestly" I sighed rubbing my forehead.

Ever since I made that mistake years ago I never step foot in a club again, if I had business deals we were never allowed to go to the club it was either my office or theirs maybe some home visits here and there but other than that every deal was made in an office. 

"It's not a club nor a bar they know how you feel about those they just said they'll take you around the city take you out to eat and some other things, if they take you to a different place just let them know you don't feel comfortable, alright?"

"Yeah okay I guess" I mumbled standing up and walking towards my room.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Alheri

"Mama is this necessary?" I asked as she put a tiara on my head and gave me a shirt that says 'soon to be married'.

"Yes, we're going out and these Paris men love them some dark chocolate I just want them to know you're taken" she smiled, patting my back.

"Okay but I know I'm getting married I won't fall into their charms" i chuckled as she threw me my bell bottoms and some heals.

"I also know that but I don't need Rowan or his crazy ass daddy getting into nothing"

"Yeah you're right" I laughed shaking my head and pulling up my pants jumping a little.

"Where we stopping first?" I questioned grabbing my keys.

"It's late but hopefully the nail salon still open I need new nails honey" she pursed her lips while examining her nails.

"Awl I wish I could kiss my baby right now" I pouted thinking about Owen.

"Girl that boy probably in that hotel room playin with them many toys y'all bought him" She rolled her eyes while closing the car door.

"My baby wanted them you know I couldn't say no to him" I laughed starting up the car and slowly backing out the parking lot going over to the main roads.

__________ time skippp

"Ouu mama yo nails so pretty" I smiled looking over at her nails.

"Girl I know, why you think I picked em?" She laughed.

Rude ass she could've said thank you at least.

Ding ding

Rowan❤️

"Don't answer, he won't die he has a couple of hours until y'all can see each other for the rest of y'all lives" Mama says leaning over and pointing her acrylic nail at me.

I huffed and put my phone on dnd pouting as I gave the lady my hand back as she shook her head chuckling at me.

"You two are acting like it's the end of the world y'all can wait a couple of hours to see each other now, both of y'all better cry y'all eyes out at this wedding acting like this" she scoffed mumbling the last part to herself although I heard her.

"He better" I whispered to myself while examining my nails.

"All done" the lady smiled and I handed her and the lady who did mama nails a 50.

"Thank you both so much" I smiled towards them as they still looked shocked from the tip I just gave them.

"They must never get large bills for tips" mama whispered to me once we made it to the front desk.

"Right" I mumbled handing the man 120 for my nails.

"Why yo nails cost so much? Mine was only 75"

"Because I got designs and accessories on mine" I chuckled.

She hummed, walking over to the passenger side of the car waiting for me to unlock it.

"Hurry up girl it's cold outchea" she joked.

"Unt un mama don't ever do that accent again" I laughed loudly before unlocking the car.

"Girl stawp playin" she smirked opening up the door but before she could fully get herself seated two men in all black ran up to her and shot her twice causing my eyes to widen once they looked in my direction.

One of the men ran to my side and knocked me down before leaning down Infront of me.

"Tell Matteo this was just a warning" he chuckled pulling out a bat that was the last thing I saw before everything went black.

////////////

Yes yes I know I know I took to long updating and leave y'all on a cliff hanger.

Welppppp Looks like Matteo's past is catching up huh? 😹😹

Okay this isn't I joking matter I get it I get it.

Right before the weeding tho? Smh they could've waited.

Hope you enjoyed tho;)

Don't forget to vote and commenttt.

Also I apologize if this seemed rush maybe I'll slow it down ;) *hint hint*

*Kisses kisses have a good day lady's and gentlemen.