•||34||•

Not proof read!

- new pov time.

Matteo

One minute I remember laughing with my brothers before they left with Rowan, then the next I'm bawling my eyes out in the hospital.

"Dad.." Rowan says out of breath as he reached me.

"What's going on, where's mama and Alheri?" He rushed out looking around frantically.

"Alheri's in room 211 getting checked but she's still unconscious, grandma is still in surgery." Mal bit out trying not to cry.

"Nonno" Owen pouts, crawling into my lap. (Grandpa/grandfather)

"Why cry?"

"Nonno is really sad right now" I sniffled a little while looking into his big doe eyes.

He frowned and kissed my cheek while hugging me tightly.

"Mama say kisses n hugs help" he whispered like it was a secret.

"Family of Alheri Smith?" A doctor shouted with his clip board in hand looking around the waiting area.

I stood up with Owen in my hands and Rowan quickly followed suit.

"What's wrong with her? Is she okay?" He rushed out.

"Calm down please sir, and who might you be?" He questioned.

"Her fiance now what's wrong with her" he gritted out.

"Alheri is fine besides the small brain injury she has, the affect of it is a headache, memory loss, confusion and nausea" He explained as Rowan face completely dropped.

"We want her to stay in the hospital for a couple days possibly weeks, just to make sure she's okay to go"

"Also we're gonna prescribe her some anti-convulsants to prevent the spread of a seizure and phenytoin, she isn't up yet but she should be up in a couple of hours" after that he nodded at us before leaving since no one spoke a word.

I looked at Rowan to see him staring off into space with a frown on his face and tears building up in his eyes.

I was opening my mouth to say something but I was interrupted by another doctor.

"Family of Jordyn Salvatore?" He says looking around.

"Yes that's us, I'm her husband and this is my son can you tell me what's wrong with her?" I asked quickly and politely.

"Ah yes, Mrs. Salvatore was shot in the stomach once killing the 4 week old baby and Once i-" "what?" I asked in disbelief.

"Uh-" "about the baby, what'd you say?" I cut him off again.

"Right, um so the baby was unfortunately killed in the incident she was shot directly above her abdomen area hitting the baby and missing the important body parts" he explained.

I nodded my head slowly wiping a tear that fell before blinking a couple times and telling him to continue.

"Uh- so she was also hit in the leg, she won't be able to walk on it or lift heavy things, I recommend you make sure she stays in bed most of the time, but when she gets out the hospital wait for about 4 to 7 weeks before you start to exercise her leg."

"We're gonna put her on multiple medicine the doctor will give you the paper on how many she needs to take a day and or throughout the week, she's not awake now she's sleep but I believe she'll be up by next Monday"

"Okay thank you" I said and he nodded like the other doctor and walked away.

We all went and sat back down and waited until another doctor came and told us we were able to see them.

________

Three hours later..

The doctor finally gave us the okay to go and see Alheri, they also gave us news that she was up but to be quiet because loud noice can cause her to have a headache.

Rowan was the first to rush back there and Owen was the second jumping out of my arms and running after his father.

I slowly walked behind them breathing in deeply before blowing it all out slowly.

Once I reached her door I opened it slowly seeing Rowan kissing her hand and Owen sniffling in her arms.

"Hi pops" she said lowly.

"Hey H, you okay?"

"A little, I can hardly feel the pain but it's there" she smiled small.

I nodded and took a seat on one of the chairs as Rowan sat in the one next to her bed.

"Mal and Nova are at the house he's also been calling none stop, he didn't want Nova to see you in that state so he never came but he wants to talk to you" I said looking down at the phone that rang once again.

Giving her my phone her hand shakes a little as she hold on to it accepting the call.

I believe Rowan noticed that so he grabbed it from her and put her face in the camera so Mal can see her.

"Oh, thank fuck you're okay" He sniffled letting out a huge breath.

She chuckled before opening her mouth just to get cut off.

"How dare yo little ass scare me like this Al! I almost had a damn heart attack you keep ending up in the hospital scaring me and Nova and we can't do anything about it" he rants while sobbing.

"I'm sor- no you're staying in the house and you're not leaving until I say so, and if you do leave you'll leave with me pops or Rowan" he cut her off again while wiping his eyes and dapping under his noise with a tissue.

"Okay Mal, and I'm sorry for scaring you guys all the time but I really can't help it" she says with a small sigh.

"Yeah I know" he mumbled.

"I'm just glad you're okay" he huffed.

"So am I, bring Nova down here tomorrow I wanna see her okay?"

"Okay Al, I love you bye"

"I Love you too Mal" She smiled before the call ended.

"I could've held the phone myself Rowan" She pouted watching as he handed me my phone.

"You were shaking beautiful I just wanted to help" He says softly while pecking her lips.

I grimaced and looked away.

Now I know how he feels when I kiss his mom Infront of him.

Knock knock.

"Come in" I said eyeing the door.

"Ah, Mr. Salvatore your wife has woken sooner than expected and she's asking for you" At the sound of the word wife I quickly jumped up and ran passed the doctor and out the door to her room.

Once I reached 311 I quickly opened it and saw her already staring at the door she had small bandages on her face I'm guessing from scratches she gotten from hitting the ground.

She reached for me once I stood on the side of her bed and then I instantly started crying while pulling her close to me.

HELLO!

I UPDATED FASTER THIS TIME HUH?

IK IK MWUAHH<3

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT ANF EVENING.

LOVE YOU ALL!

don't forget to vote n comment ;)