•||16||•

•Rowan•

Me, Alheri, the kids and bisa landed about an hour ago, Bisa and Malik has been trying to leave the house ever since we got here for some "sexy Italian men" and to go clubbing, well Bisa atleast because For one Malik isn't old enough and two He still needs his walker to help him move around the house.

"Bisa calm down can we all just rest today? And then tomorrow I promise you we will go out" Alheri sighs while trying to get Her Bestfriend to calm down.

"We're literally in Italy and you want me to calm down?!" She squeals.

Covering my ears I turn towards the stairs heading up to me and Alheri's room, taking a seat on the bed I lay back ready to close my eyes but of course that was interrupted by my phone ringing.

Looking down at the contact I wait a few seconds before answering.

"Hello Father"

"Hello son, how are you?" He chuckles.

"Great, and you?"

"Ah well you know same old same old, Anyway I heard you brought a Woman up here with you, That true?" I could just tell by the sound of his voice he was smiling wide.

"Yes that is true..she's an amazing woman, beautiful, smart, loving and all of the above.."

"Also can't forget the body" I add in with a chuckle.

"Now now Rowan you know what I told you yeah? Never use a women for her body" He sighs.

"I know dad And I'm not I just had to add it in that's one of the many things I love about her" I smile to myself.

"Gotcha..Alright Rowan I have to go I'll see you tomorrow alright?" He says after I hear someone yell his name in the back ground.

"Yup" I reply before hanging up.

As if on que Alheri walked into the room and plopped straight on the bed face first.

"You okay?" I chuckle.

"No, Bisa is acting like a baby right now- and so are the kids" she groans.

"How about I just take you all out to eat at 8?" I ask as I rub her back.

"Yeah, that would be nice so we can get these big behind children out" she sighs.

Chuckling at her behavior I stand up and head over to the bathroom to take me a short shower.

                                   ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"Ouuu Rowan this place looks fancy" Bisa comments as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"It is 200 for kids and 600 for adults" I chuckle as Alheri spins around and looks at me as if I'm crazy.

"Rowan are you crazy?! Why would you spend that much on some seats at a restaurant?" She semi-yells.

"The best for my queen and her Family" She looks up at me and smiles before giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

10:36 (back at the house)

"Alheri?" I shout from inside the bathroom.

"Yes Owen?"

"Can you come here real quick?" I question.

I hear her knock twice before I open up the door for her, pulling her inside I turn to lock the door before pulling her in for a kiss.

"no, no Owen not tonight, we already did it like crazy before we came up here" she scolds me.

"Yeah so?.."

"ain't no "so?" We didn't even use protection!"

"Hmm.." I hummed still not seeing the problem.

"You-" she sighs before taking off her clothes and hopping inside of the shower which was once occupied by me.

"Don't even think about coming in here Owen, you had your shower now get out"

Chuckling at her I turn to unlock the door and exit the bathroom, grabbing some sweat pants from the closet I put them on over my boxers before exiting the room and heading down stairs towards the kitchen.

"What are you doing up Malik?" I question as he jumps causing him to drop the glass bowl which was filled with fruity pebbles.

"Shit Owen! You scared me" he whines.

"My bad..I was just trying to see what you was up too" I chuckle while picking up the glass from off the floor since Malik couldn't really bend down.

"Why you up? Since you all up in my cool-aid" he mumbled.

"Since Alheri won't let me hit tonight I figured I'd just come down here and get a little snack or sum'" I chuckle as I put the glass shards in a small bag before throwing it in the bigger one.

"Woah you didn't have to say that first part" he cringes.

"I felt as though it was necessary" I snicker as I walk over to the pantry, grabbing a large bag of Hot Puffs I tell Malik "goodnight" before leaving the kitchen and going up stairs to my office to figure out who all is going to be at the family function.

Once I reached my office I took a seat behind the desk and logged on to my computer to check the guest list, the first couple of hundreds where great or okay but as soon as I reached 207 I immediately tensed.

Of course Madrick Salvatore was gonna be there.

𖣘𖣘𖣘

HEY LOVES!

HEY LOVES!

How was everyone today?

Sorry for the short chapter ( just wanted to do a little update).

Hope this chapter? Hopefully good.

- NOT proof read. (Sorry for any mistakes)

THANK YOU ALL SM FOR 6k READS!

Don't forget to vote & comment!