•||35||•

NOT PROOF READ!

Two weeks later

Rowan

"Sit down baby" I fussed at Alheri once again. 

"I need to go make sure mama's okay" she whined trying to get up again.

"Mama's fine, she's getting checked up now, so you won't even be allowed in"

she sighed in defeat and slouched back down onto the hospital bed with a huge pout on her face. 

"Some people came to see you pretty lady" I smiled at her while taking ahold of her hand. 

she didn't look up but continued to pout so I just sent a quick text to let them know they could come in.

"MAMA!" Owen shouted running up to the side of the bed she immediately looked up and smiled while small tears started to form in her eyes.

"Aww, my baby I've missed you so much" she sniffled picking him up and hugging him tightly.

"you're suffocating him with your boobs Al" Nova chuckled walking to the opposite side of the bed. 

 "Oh, I'm sorry papa" She chuckled along with nova pulling away from him as he took in deep breaths, he quickly tried to cover it up with a big smile even though you could see his chest moving rapidly along with his nostrils flaring. 

"I missed you A... I-" Nova started but suddenly stopped and looked down. 

"Come here Nova" Alheri sighed pulling at nova's arm. 

Nova looked up sniffling and wiping her tears while climbing up onto the bed.

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to scare anyone at all"

"But it isnt even your fault some dick head-"

"Sorry but some butt head targeted you and mama j for no reason" 

"I know but- oh wait I almost forgot" Alheri said cutting herself off mid-sentence. 

she turned to me before twisting her face up in pain and groaning lowly.

"The guys that did this wanted me to tell your father that this was just a warning"

"The fuck.." I mumbled to myself.

"Did you see their faces?"

"Yeah actually I did, they weren't wearing a mask almost as if they wanted you guys to know who they were but, one was white with a blonde mustache and a scar coming from the top of his brow to the bottom of his lip" she sighed starting to breath heavily.

"Hey, it's alright baby" I tried to her assure her.

I sighed standing up straight once she was calm.

"I'll be right back alright? You guys stay with her and tell me if something happens alright?"

"Yeah of course" Mal nodded.

I looked back down at Alheri and kissed her forehead before leave out her hospital room and heading towards my mom where I know my father is.

Knocking twice I open the door once I heard my father say 'come in'

"I need to talk to you right quick pops"

He nodded and turned back to my mother who smiled at me then looked up at my father who was now hovering over her head leaning down to kiss her lips.

"I love you okay? I'll be right back" he mumbled to which she just smiled to.

As we both walked side by side towards my car I unlocked it and we both sat down, we sat in silence at first before I finally spoke up.

"Al, told me that a man who I think is apart of the American Mafia wanted to let you know that this was just a warning, so obviously they want to start a war for whatever reason.." I trailed off making hand gestures.

"I honestly thought they wanted to form an alliance" I sighed rubbing my forehead.

"I think I know what this is about" he chuckled deeply.

"Ah, I guess Nicholas hasn't gotten over the highschool drama we had years ago"

"Nicholas? Alton's dad? The ex don?" I questioned.

"Mhmm" he hummed.

"I guess he still has people in his son's mafia who respect him enough to go against his son's word, I'm sorry Rowan I'll handle this Alheri shouldn't even have gotten hurt in this" He sighed.

"It's okay..and I'll help you, you know I'm not letting you fight alone especially up against a Mafia" He smiled small while turning his head towards me before patting my shoulder and turning to exist the car while I sat there in my thoughts.

/////////

Alheri

"Mama you know that man had the nerve to try and keep me in that room and said I couldn't see you" I ranted on to mama jay about her son while she laughed.

"Oh I know he didn't, but you know how they are they're just looking out for us" she smiled once she calmed down from all the laughing.

"Yeah but he did a little much I only have a minor head injury he acts as if I can't walk!" I exclaimed.

"I see why he was worried when you walked in here you were swaying a little" she snickered.

"Hahaha" I mugged as she continued to laugh.

"But are you okay? I was really worried"

"Yes sweetie I'm fine" she smiled and pulled me up so I can give her a hug.

As we were in the middle of our hug close to pulling away the door opened and in came Pops and Rowan, Rowan the only one having the meanest mug on his face.

"Shit.." I cursed under my breath watching as he stalked towards me.

"What are you doing out of bed al?" He spat angrily but gently grabbing my arm.

"I'm not crippled Boy I can walk" I whined once he'd picked me up and started walking out the door.

"Yeah yeah" he ignored me and opened my room door to see everyone asleep and Owen knocked out cold on my hospital bed.

He moved Owen over a little and laid me down as I huffed in defeat before pouting.

"Stop with the look you need to rest baby"

"But im fine--" I started but stopped once he gave me a stern look.

"Fine" I mumbled turning over towards Owen to get some rest.

I felt the bed shift and I was being pulled onto his chest as he laid plenty kisses upon my face.

HI HI HIIII!

ITS BEEN AWHILE I KNOWWW.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS THO!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

KISSES