•||23||•

Jordyn (Mama J)

It's been an hour since Alheri and the kids showed up, she didn't wanna talk to me right away so I let her have her space.

Neither me or Rowan's dad could contact him yet he's been blowing alheris phone up, don't worry next time he cal- ring..

Looking down at Alheri's phone I'm not surprised when I see Rowans name pop up.

"Listen baby-"

"Wow Rowan, you really cheated on this woman?" I ask in disbelief.

"Mama.." he trails off.

"Don't mama me boy, what is wrong with you? Why would you do some foul shit like that?" I say now getting more upset.

"I didn't mean to Mama I was drunk i wasn't in my right mind" he sniffles.

"Don't give me that bullshit Rowan, I'm pretty sure you could clearly tell you weren't at home and that lady was not Alheri" I fuss.

"I haven't seen you this happy in years and you fucked it up, I can't believe you this woman has been through enough and she thought she could trust you!" I ramble on while he stayed silent.

"She thought her siblings around you! Introduced you to her friends and you played in this woman's face" I scoff.

"I didn't play mama! I really love Alheri and I know I fucked up okay? Stop saying it, it's not making me feel no better"

"It's not supposed to!" I shout.

"Can you just please let me talk to Alheri mama... please" he says barley above a whisper.

"no Rowan"

"Until you get your shit together I don't want you bothering this woman you hear me?"

"Mam-"

"Do you hear me Rowan?" I repeat.

"Okay mama.." he mumbled.

Hanging up the phone i sigh before standing up and walking up the steps towards the room Alheri was in. Knocking twice before I enter I see her laying under the covers and slight sniffling could be heard.

Malik was next to her along with nova who was under the covers hugging onto her tightly.

"Did you ever get the chance to tell him?" I ask her before planting a kiss to her four head.

"no.." she sniffles.

"Tell him what?" Malik questions looking curious.

"I-I'm pregnant" She stammers out.

"Seriously!?" Malik jumps up now all in alheris face planting kisses all over her head while she laughed.

"Y-yeah, stop S-stop Malik" she laughs loudly pushing his head away.

"Oh this is great! I'm finally gonna be an uncle" he yelled while getting up and dancing making a small smile appear on Her face.

"Sissy you have a baby in you tummy?" Nova questions with a big grin on her face, Alheri nodded and Nova got up dancing right with Malik.

"Forget about Rowan for a second okay? Let's celebrate the baby!" Malik semi-yells.

"Okay.." Alheri said lowly.

Two and a half hours later..

Alheri

"Oh my god! Malik get down" I laugh at him as he starts dancing on the party table in sky zone.