•||12||•

•Alheri•

12 days 6 hours andd.. 50 minutes.

That's how long Rowan has been missing. Every since Nova let it known that a bad man touched her privacy Rowan left but sent 5 guards back to us to take us to his private jet and get us back home.

"Al, did I get Owen in trouble?" Nova pouts as she lays her head on my chest.

"No baby..he's just going to put the bad man in jail.." I rub her back soothingly.

"Okay.."

About 5 minutes later I get a face time call from Rowan.

Jumping up I quickly grab my phone almost knocking A sleeping nova over in the process

"Al! If you want me to move I would have" she pouted.

"No I'm sorry baby but look Owen is calling" I smile, she hurry's and sit next to me as I answer his FaceTime call.

"Hello Amore and my beautiful princess" He smiles.

"Hi Owen you're not in trouble are you?" Nova asks in a rush with a concerned look.

"No Nova I'm okay I promise but I need you to do something for me yeah?"

"Okay" she nods.

He flipped his Camera showing 4 men who's standing in front of a bloody wall I hope she didn't notice that and just thought is was a painting..

"Which of these men hurt you nova?" Rowan asked with all seriousness.

Panties = soaked.

Nova started shaking and her eyes got teary as she hid her face in my neck, Owen must have noticed cause he put the camera down and started talking to nova.

"Nova, princess it's okay if you tell me who did this I promise you, he won't hurt you or anyone ever again" he says softly.

"You gonna put him in jail?" She says quietly while rubbing her eyes.

"Uh-" he cleared his throat before answering.

"Yes princess something like that" he chuckles.

She lifted her head as he lifted the camera and she pointed to the Short fat male who barley had hair on his head.

"Frank" Rowan says coldly.

Flipping the camera we said our goodbyes sand he hung up not before letting me know he was coming back within a week.

"I'm sleepy Al.." Nova yawns.

Picking her up I take her upstairs setting her in my bed, ever since we got back she never sleeps in her room she either sleeps with me or Malik. Speaking of Malik he's actually doing so much better he's in therapy, learning how to walk properly again even though he's on a walker right now he's doing good so far I'd say.

Bisa has been taking him and I'm sure she's pissed at me for leaving and not telling her where I was going, I'm going to apologize to her today when she brings Malik though.

Heading down stairs I sit on the couch for a little thinking about what happened in a short period of time. Finally letting everything out I sit on my couch for a good 6 minutes And sob until my phone starts ringing.

Wiping my teary and blurry eyes I look down at the contact name to see Bisa is calling.

"HOW DARE YOU LEA-" she stopped and looked at me through the screen before sighing.