•||14||•

Y'all like what I did in roblox^😹
(Mr.pickles is the best show don't care what no one says😋)

                               •Alheri•

What the fuck? Oh hell nah.

Dropping my bags I tie my hair up as Bisa starts cursing the female out but i block the words out and start slowly walking up to the female.

She starts turning red and shouting for someone who I assume was Rowan her husband.

Grabbing the female by her hair I bring my hand back only to feel his hands pull me back.

"Aye Amore what are you doing?" He says turning me to face him.

"Fuck you Owen, how the fuck you gone talk to me and you have a a whole wife!" I shout at him while punching at his chest.

"Wife? Bambina what are you talking about?" He asks looking confused.

"This girl said she was your wife Rowan how you gone do my best friend like that?" Bisa fusses.

•Rowan•

"Alex isn't my wife the hell" I chuckle.

"The hell is so funny" Alheri mean mugs me while crossing her arms Under her large breast.

Bringing my eyes down a pair of hands snapping in front of me breaks me out of my small trance.

"Baby, Alex is Lesbian she has a wife and three children" I say as I laugh at there shocked facial expressions.

"Okay then..wh-what was she talking about her being your wife.." she asks looking down.

"Alex just likes to play besides I'm not attracted to white women you should know this amore mio" I sigh as I lift up her chin, placing a small kiss on her soft lips.

"Oh cause I damn sure was about to fuck a bitch up" Bisa exclaims.

Laughing at her I turn to Alheri to see her walking out the kitchen with bags in her hands.
Walking up behind her I take some of the bags from her as I glide my left hand on her lower back.

"I'm sorry for hitting you Owen" she says lowly.

"It's okay Beautiful, next time just talk to me first yeah? Also I do apologize for Alex she likes to play a lot" I sigh out as I put the bags on our bed.

"Yeah, we'll next time she might get capped" she jokes.

Shaking my head while chuckling I sit on the edge of the bed and pull Her close to me so she's directly on my lap.

"I was thinking of taking you, Bisa and the kids to Italy for a family thing, you wanna come?" I ask, kissing down her neck.

"I don't know..what if your family doesn't like me?" She exhales.

"Who cares? I'm the one dating you I'm the one who's gonna be beating yo back I'm the one who's gonna put a ring on your finger in the future not them" I shrug.

"Owen you didn't have to say all that" she laughs as she lightly smacks my chest.

"Hey I'm just spitin' facts" I smile at her.