•||10||•

•Rowan•

It's been 2 weeks since the incident and I'm currently in Russia with Alheri, Silas and a couple of my men.

I wanted Alheri to stay I really did I was thinking of locking her on my basement until I came back but she promised not to ever talk to me again after I brought her sister back. Stubborn woman I tell you.

"Owen? You still upset? Alheri pouts at me.

"No Amore I just wish you would have listened to me I really can't have you in the list of this drama I need to keep you safe bambina"
(Love,baby)

"I know but this is my sister I just can-"

"Woah amore I know I brought you up here but you're definitely not coming into this man's house with me" I cut her off quick.

"Rowan why do you think I came up here? To sit around and do nothing? That's my sister!" She shouts at me.

"I don't care Alheri you aren't going this time I will really lock your ass up in this house you hear me lady?" I seethe.

"You are one crazy white boy you know? This is some bullshit" she mumbled the last part before walking out of the room.

Sighing i rub my temple mumbling curses as Alheri walks back into the room going to one of the dressers to pick out some clothes.

"Amore?" I call out to her.

"Yes Owen?" She sighs.

Walking up behind her I grab her waste and kiss along her neck.

"I just want to keep you safe Amore I know this is your sister and I understand you are upset but I can't have you at here going into an enemy's home and putting you at risk" I say in between kisses.

Hearing her low moans she turns around and looks me in the eyes.

"I know Rowan and I understand I'm sorry for trying to go against you" she says lowly.

Bringing her soft lips to mine she kisses me passionately as I lick her lower lip asking for Access.

Granting me access I explore her mouth with my tongue as the kiss gets heated hearing Her moans only starts to turn me on more.

She breaks this kiss while looking at me straight in the eyes breathing heavily.

Smirking down at her I pull both of us down on to the bed as she slowly starts to take my shirt off.

"Amore.." I whisper lowly to her.

"Rowan.." she moans out as I take one of her breasts out and slowly circle my tongue around her brown nipple.

"Take this off papi" she breaths out while tugging at my pants.

Pulling back I slowly tug my pants down and fully step out of them, now only in my boxers, I reach over to her just as she starts pulling her shirt above her head.

"No bra huh?" I chuckle lowly. She simply smiles up at me while she starts pulling her tights down along with her thong, when she finally gets everything off I sit up and admire her beautiful body.

Lord have mercy on my soul. All of this cioccolato dolce, all mine indeed.
(Sweet chocolate)

"Open your legs up for me bambina" i grin down at her.

She slowly and I mean slowly opens up her legs revealing herself to me. Looks delicious.

She notice me just staring and quickly covers herself.

"Move them hands Amore" I growl lowly at her. Quickly removing her hands she sets them on the side of her as I move closer to her honey pot.

Would it be weird if I took a sniff? Yeah maybe, I'll just do that when I'm eating it up.

Lowering my head I drag my tongue from her sweet slit to her aching bud, circling my tongue around her clit I start to give her slow licks as I bring my middle finger up to her entrance.

Sticking my finger inside slowly I continue to keep my tongues focus on her clit.

"Oouuu" she moans out as she makes eye contact with me.

Placing my ring finger inside next I start to actually feel how tight she is, shes a virgin? Oh well..

Moving my tongue faster on her clit, I start to move my fingers at the same pace, hearing the Squelching sounds and her beautiful Moans my bulge only gets bigger as my boxers get tighter. Music to my ears.

Curling my fingers so I can hit her spot My tongue goes back to circling her clit as she tangles her fingers in my hair.

"Oh fuck Owen I'm gonna c-cum" she stutters out.

"Cum for me Amore" Hearing my command her body starts to shake violently and her legs tighter around my head as she Squirts.

It caught me off guard a little but I quickly went back to work licking up her sweet juices.

As she was shaking and coming down from her high I pressed my thumb to her clit giving it slow circles.

"You taste sweet as I expected" I smirk.

"Thank you.." she smiles shyly trying to cover her face with the white pillow.

Chuckling at her behavior I stand up as I slowly try to adjust the huge bulge in my pants so I can make it to the bath room to start Alheri her bubble bath.

"Rowan if you want I can help with..we'll- um- y-you know.." she says gesturing to my bulge.

"It's okay amore I'll I take care of it" I smile down at her. She slowly nods her head getting ready to stand up but quickly decides not to as her legs began to shake.

I hold in my laugh as I make my way to the bathroom starting up the bubble bath.

Best night of my life I tell you.

𖣔𖣔𖣔

Double update 🫦.

GAH THIS IS LIKE MY SECOND TIMING WRITING A KINDA STEAMY SCENE DON'T GET ON ME PLS 😭.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter tho ;)

NOT proof read!

Vote & comment pls! ❤️