•||18||•

•Alheri•

It's been a couple of minutes since me the kids, Bisa and Mosha has been in this room, whenever Rowan lost it and hit that man His father got us out and took us upstairs.

"Shit, you think everything's all good?" Malik asks for the 10th time.

"Malik you got one more time to cuss and ima fuck you up!" I say with all seriousness.

"My bad..sometimes it just happens" he chuckles lowly.

Rolling my eyes I sit back on the couch further from everyone and pull out my phone to try and text Rowan to see if he's alright.

Rowan❤️

Me:
You okay??

Sorry if I'm being a bother just wanted to make sure...

Rowan❤️

I'm okay love, I'll come get you guys in a minute and take you all out to eat and to have fun that sound good?

Me:
Of course.

All I need to know was if he was okay and I got my answer so I'm good now.

"Owen says he's fine and he'll be taking us out after he's done with whatever they have going on down there" I informed them which they all nodded in response.

"Oh! Mosha what happened to the baby?" I question.

"Silas's "friend" took him to the baby room" she says while rolling her eyes.

"Oop friend? Hmm" Bisa instigates.

"B stop" i sigh. Already knowing what she's going to start doing.

"Stop what? I'm just saying..." she trails off.

"Something you'd like to say Bisa?" Mosha asks.

"If that was me I wouldn't let some random chick take the baby away and take him somewhere else especially if it's his "friend"" Bisa laughs.

"Well good thing it isn't you, sorry ms. Ma'am but I ain't insecure I trust him." Mosha smartly replies.

"As you should" I comment.

"Oh so now you're on her side?" Bisa scoffs.

"Im on no one's side B, She's trusts Silas and that's a good thing there's no relationship without trust"

"Yeah whatever"

I just decided to leave that conversation alone because I didn't have time for Bisa to be bitching about nothing serious.

15 minutes go past and I lift my head up at the sound of knocking on the door.

"Y'all ready?" Rowan asks with only his head peaking in.

"Yeah let me just wake Malik and Nova" I sat softly.

"Nah it's fine let them sleep I'll carry Malik you get nova" he says lowly

Nodding my head I walk over to the bed and pick up nova as he does the same to Malik.

"Mosha would you mind grabbing Malik's walker?" I ask.

"Of course"

Considering me and Bisa weren't talking still I decided not to ask her and just ask Mosha, I'm gonna talk to bisa later.

𖣔𖣔𖣔

Pulling up to a small restaurant called Trattoria La Brinca.