•||27||•

!NOT PROOF READ!

Rowan

Groaning I rub my temple lightly before sitting up only for my head to hit some metal like bar.

Instantly falling back I groan once more before slowly opening my eyes and jumping up quickly while also avoiding the bar that was above me.

Looking around I see I'm in one of my father's dungeon.

"The fuck?" I mumble to myself, walking up to the metal doors I bang on it with my left hand and a few seconds later the small window slides open and I'm met with blue eyes. Greg?

"Ah, I'll let your father know you're up" he says quickly before shutting the small window.

I heard foot steps getting fainter so I'm guessing he left.

"What the hell happened yesterday?" I groan to myself before rubbing my head trying hard to remember what happened.

Creek..

Looking up I see my father emerging from the metal door causing me to hook up quickly and walk towards him.

Before I got a peep out he quickly cut me off with a hand "I know you're confused right now Rowan" he starts off sighing.

"But I need you to look at this footage before anything" he says quietly.

He pulls a small CD from his pocket and walks over to the TV that had a DVD player next to it and stuck the CD inside, static noise was all you heard at first before my voice or better yet his voice came through.

A couple minutes later I was fuming with anger but it slowly turned into fear once I heard his last sentence

"Rowan Salvatore I want you to suffer just like I did"

After that he got up and hit Alheri with the bar and repeatedly hit her after she passed out causing loads of blood to flow from her skull and form a small dent in the side when he stopped he started laughing and grabbed a knife from the counter before plunging it into her belly side he took it out and was about to go in for another before someone came in and knocked him out cold with a vace.

Tears started to form in my eyes and I started to shake lightly before a small cry left my lips.

"She's okay Rowan.." my father said from beside me, he sighed and wrapped his arms around me instantly causing me to let out loud sobs.

"One of the baby's made it but the other didn't" He says as his voice cracks. (I apologize if I haven't gave enough hints that she was having twins but I tend to forget things a lot sorry).

"This is all my fault" I sobbed.

"It's not your fault Rowan, you had no control over your body then" He tried reassuring me.

"Alheri woke up four days ag-" before he could finish I cut him off pulling away from our hug.

"Four days ago? How long was I out?" I question.

"6 weeks" he said truthfully.

6 fucking weeks?

"Yeah uh, your mom wanted the priest to come and pray for you to get that thing out of you so they gave you a shot, it was only supposed to last for two weeks but the doctor said your body was tired and stressed" He explained.

I slowly nodded my head before looking at him.

"Well, is it gone?"

"Yeah, yeah" he smiled.

"I bet Alheri doesn't wanna see my now, I fucked everything up" I sighed.

"No actually four days ago when she woke up she told me and your mother that she'll forgive you because you weren't in your right mind and she knew it wasn't you but she still needs space and time to get herself together, Rome traumatized her she'll need therapy too, she's not right in the head at the moment when he hit her she forget how to walk and use her right arm properly"

I sigh hard and place my head in my hands.

"She wants to see you" he says barley above a whisper.

I instantly jump up walking towards the metal door that was slightly cracked and swung it open before practically running up the steps to the second floor where the home doctors office was.

"Rowan, I'm assuming you're here for Alheri and the baby, they're currently in room 26 but be-" I didn't let her finish as I ran towards Alheri's room and gently knocked on her door.

"Come in" she said softly.

I slowly opened her door to see her breast feeding a small baby and my mother supporting the baby's head.

Alheri's face lit up once she saw me and my mother turned towards me with a small smile before going back to holding the baby.

"Come come" Alheri said softly while waving her left hand over weirdly.

I walked up to the other side of the bed before gently grasping her right hand, she winced a little and I dropped her hand softly as she gave me a sheepish smile.

"I-Im so sorry Baby, I didn't-"

"It's okay Owen..I know it wasn't you and I know you never meant to hurt me" she smiled before using her left hand to reach over the baby and grab my face caressing it softly.

"It's not okay..I..I'm supposed to protect you and I only hurt you"

She let out a loud sigh before smacking me on the face which didn't hurt as much but still stung.

"If I tell you one more time that it's okay and I forgive you because it wasn't you I'm going to hurt you badly" She said with all seriousness causing my mom to chuckle and pick the now sleeping baby up.

I guess Alheri saw me watching her or him because she finally introduced me to them.

"His name is Owen Anise Salvatore" She smiles.

"Anise?" I questioned
"You gave him a girl's middle name?"

"It's his sister's, she didn't make it so I wanted him to have her first name" she smiled sadly.

I nodd and I continued to look at Owen before my mom asked me a scary question.

"Wanna hold him?"

The end.

Jk hehehe.

HIIIII!

SO- I'VE BEEN OUT OF TOWN AND WHILE I WAS OUT MY PHONE BROKEE! SO NOW IM ON MY BACK UP CREATING THIS CHAPTER BUT I HAD TO UPDATE SINCE I HAVEN'T DONE ONE IN AWHILE.

I hope you enjoyed this one though!

Finally normal Rowan is back! 😉.

Don't forget to vote!