•||19||•

•Rowan•

"Yesterday didn't really go as planned huh?" Silas chuckles beside me on one of the bar stools.

"I mean it kinda did, I have no idea why pops invited that fucker anyway" I sigh.

"Oh. You ain't hear?" He questions now turning his body slightly in my direction.

"Hear what?.."

"Pops said auntie Annie invited him, you know how that bit- excuse me Lady likes to start up some shit"

"I should've known.."

"Mm Hm, she even confessed herself because you know she got there late so she didn't witness anything" he chuckles.

"Yeah...we'll I gots to go, Alheri is still up waiting for me" I tell him as I grab my wallet and chug down the last of my whisky.

"Aw look at y'all, one day I wanna have a woman waiting for me at home" he coos.

"You can have one, you just aren't paying enough attention to her" with that I walk out of the bar leaving Silas at the bar.

𖣘𖣘𖣘

"Finally you're home..I was getting worried" Alheri says jumping up from the couch once she heard me unlock the door.

"I apologize beautiful I just went out to grab a couple of drinks that's all, I didn't mean to worry you"

"It's okay" she says softly. Leaning down towards her I peck her lips twice before picking her up and carrying her to our bedroom.

"You're okay right?" She questions.

"Of course I'm okay bambina" I answer truthfully looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Okay just making sure my white chocolate" She jokes.

"'White Chocolate' that's my new nickname?" I question while chuckling.

"Yup" she says while popping the p.

"Alrighty then" I chuckle lowly.

🝮🝮🝮

Two days later (3:20 A.m)

                                •Alheri•

"Fucckkk sl-slow do-wn Owen" I moan out as he pounds into me from behind.

"You talked a lot of shit earlier now you're begging?" He chuckles now griping my waste tighter than before.

"I-I'm sorryy papi" I scream as I squirt for the fifth time tonight.

"Shit" he curses under his breath before shooting his load inside of me, as he slowly starts to pull himself out I let out low groans and he chuckles before fully removing himself and heading into the bathroom.

"I'm glad y-you find this amusing" I say once he exits the bathroom with a wet rag.

He flips me over and starts to clean my girl as I wince a little from the contact.

"This wasn't such a good morning to do this we have to get up in 3 hours to get ready" I mumble.

"Yeah I know.." he sighs.

After we got cleaned up we changed the sheets, got little snacks and went to bed only to be woken 3 hours later by Malik.

"Get y'all behinds up mama J is here" Malik fusses while banging on our door.

"Fuck.." Owen curses under his breath.

"Told you" I mumbled with a small yawn.

"Yeah yeah" he sighs and sits up on the edge of the bed for awhile before getting up and walking into the bathroom.

I take two deep breaths before slowly sitting up and standing to my numb feet.

"Jesus Christ" I whisper, still standing there two minutes later I finally decide to slowly make my way to the closet on shaky legs.

"è così che sai di aver fatto un buon lavoro" He says in his fine ass language.
(Now that's how you know you've done a good job)

"What was that?" I say turning around to face him.

"Nothing beautiful" he chuckles.

"Mmm Hmm" I hummed and turned back around and walking a bit faster to the closet while ignoring the stinging pain.

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

"I'm so sorry about yesterday, you know they like drama" Mama J apologized to Rowan for the 10th time tonight.

"Mama it's fine it's not your fault my dad siblings are just weird ass hell" Owen chuckled lowly before picking up his menu.

"Uhh..Owen?" I whispered over to him.

"Hmm?" He bummed back still focusing on the menu.

"I can't read what this says" I reply turning away shyly once he puts his attention on me with a small smirk.

"What do you feel like eating my love?"

"Hmm, a baked potato with Cheese in the inside, Mac n cheese with bacon bits in it, A slice of pizza with mushrooms, garlic, lettuce, mayo and onions on top with baked chicken and beans" I say honestly.

"Okay firstly you hate lettuce, onions and mushrooms and you only eat cheese pizzas, so what's up?" He questions.

"Nothings up..that's just what I'm craving" I smile sweetly towards him before handing him my menu and turning to face Mama J only to see Her already staring at Me with a big smile.

"Why you smiling Mama?" Owen asks.

"Oh nothing just a little motherly instinct" she says still smiling big.

"Okay weirdo" he chuckles just as the waiter comes up and asks for our order.

Once Owen finished our order and Mama J finished hers he excused his self and went out for a smoke.

"How far along are you?" Mama J questions once Rowan is out the door.

"Uh-um.. excuse me?" I chuckle nervously.

"Oh come on Heri, I'm not slow I've been pregnant more than once before"

"I-I don't even know if I'm pregnant for real..I mean I suspect it but I'm not quite sure.." I answer honestly.

"Hmm, okay so how about after this me and you only go to the store and buy some tests?" She smiles.

"Okay.."

"I promise you it'll be fine" she says sounding so excited, meanwhile I lost my appetite..kinda.

▼・ᴥ・▼

HEY LOVES!

HEY LOVES!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS ON A TRIP -FAMILY PROBLEMS-

ILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE!

ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR 14k READS!!

- NOT PROOF READ.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT!❤️