•||37||•

NOT PROOF READ!

Alheri
8 years later..

"Ma! Tell flavia to get out!" Owen shouts from somewhere in the house.

Sighing I roll my eyes trying to relax in my nice bubble bath that Rowan prepared for me.

"Ma! Mama!" He shouts once again.

Causing me to huff.

"Ma- Owen leave your mother alone please for gods sake don't you see she's trying to relax? You kids are working her last damn nerve" Rowan scolds him.

Finally.

••••
An hour later...

"They seem to be healthy but one also seems to be smaller than the other so one may come out under weight while the other is probably bigger" the doctor explained to me and Rowan as we sat in the hospital room.

Yup. 8 years later and here I am pregnant with Twins.

6 months pregnant to be exact.

"Damn I guess one baby eating right" Rowan chuckled but I lightly hit him on the chest with a playful grin.

"Be careful tho cause in these cases one twin could eat the other if you aren't careful, so make sure you eat lots of food and don't ignore them when they get hungry or you have a sudden urge to eat something..weird"

"Okay, thank you dr. Adam" I smiled gently at him.

"Let's head on up to the front so we can set your next
Appointment" he smiles back.

Once we all got up and I fixed my shirt we walk toward the front as the doctor informs me of more things that could happen or go wrong.

Rowan is setting our next appointment so I walk over to the vending machines to grab a water and two bags of plain lays.

"Okay, you ready beautiful?" He smiled pulling my closer to him.

"Yep, I was just waiting on my handsome husband to stop flirting with the lady behind the desk" I smiled jokingly.

"Flirting? Maybe this pregnancy is blinding you with pure jealousy because I was not flirting, she was, I was simply trying to make our next appointment"

"Mhm-mm" I hummed as we made our way out of the building and toward our new suv.

"By the way, Owen's school called that boy got into another fight"

"That boy is gonna be the death of me I swear" I huffed as he helped me into the suv.

"Yep, I already texted him to let him know that his phone has to be on our dresser along with his pc and ps5" he stated as he got himself situated in the drivers seat.

(A/N: I honestly forgot how old Owen was but I'm pretty sure he's around the ages of 12 and 13 so he's in 6th or 7th, I'm not good with calculations ☠️ and flavia their daughter is like 9/10? 😭)

——————

"Mama please, the guy was asking for it he was talking about you and flavia I had too" Owen whined for the 10th time since I came home.

"What've I told you though Owen? Tell the teacher first and if the teacher doesn't do anything then you take action and don't let people's words get to you" I sighed.

"You're and I'm sorry I promise you I'll listen next time" He pouted hugging me from the side.

Oh lord I'm gonna cave.

"Find O, go get your stuff out of me and your dads ro-" before I could even finish he bolted towards the stairs cheering like he just won the biggest award.

Smiling at him I turn away to grab my snacks and head into the living room to watch one of my favorite shows, mr pickles.

"Anddd she's here watching this weird ass show again" B says walking into the living room with nova and mama J following behind.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Mama asked coming over to give me a side hug.

"Good, and hi B" I playfully rolled my eyes at her and she smiled hugging me from my other side and rubbing my belly.

"Stop it, that's uncomfortable for me"

"Sorry I just cannot wait until these two get here" she cooed at my belly.

"I can already tell you'll be their least favorite auntie" I chuckled.

"Girl- I'm their only auntie" she rolled her eyes leaving the living room probably to go mess with flavia or Owen.

"So how have you and Rowan been?" Mama finally spoke up from beside me.

"Good we've been great, Rowan still goes to speak to his therapist now and then or he'll speak to me on how he's feeling, honestly we've been working it out through all our communication" I smiled just thinking about how much we've grown over these past years.

"That's good, I'm happy for you too"

"So am I"

HOLA!

Okay, so I'm not even gonna lie I completely forgot about this story until I got like 99+ notifications on people from chapters 20-28 😭.

But I was writing Monday then I went to sleep and lorddd the next day the time of the month hit😭 I had 0 energy so I decided to upload today!

And let me also speak on this, from the Rowan and Rome situation (yes people still on that) so I've seen comments where their like "omg what is this" or "this is where I stop reading" if they didn't read the first couple of chapters were I literally SAID "THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK" like it's not about to be your perfect mafia/fictional story, and honestly why tell me you're done reading? Just remove the book omg- 😭.

But to all the others THANK YOY SO MUCH💕 *kisses kisses*

192k reads almost 200k! 🤭.