•||30||•

4 years later

Alheri

Driving towards the saddest place on earth I wipe my tears before stopping at the gates and hopping out.

Walking over to his grave I start to remember all the good and bad times.

He may have done some fucked up things but this.. I don't think he deserved this.

Placing the red and white roses by his stone I place two fingers against my lips and place them over his name.

"I love you, and I forgive you" I sniffle before turning around and heading back towards my car.

______________

"Mommyyy" Owen whined while grabbing my hand.

"Yes baby?" I sigh heavily.

"I'm hungy" he mumbles.

"Why you ain't call me on ya ipad baby? I would have gotten you some subway or Wendy's" I ask picking him up.

"You say you was visiting pawpaw's gwave I didn't want to upset you" he pouts.

"Aw, it's okay, you still should of let me know I have to feed you first so you can get really big and strong" i chuckled kissing his cheek.

"Anybody home?" His voice calls from the front door.

Owens eyes grow big before a huge smile plays on his face and he jumps from my arms running towards Rowan "Daddyyy!" He screamed.

"Look at you fatty" Rowan jokes while pulling at Owens cheeks.

"I'm not fat!" Owen muggs him while pulling at his hair.

They do this every day I wonder when they'll get tired of it.

Well.. surprised are we? 🤭 After me Mama j and his pops went to New York to check on him we found out he got shot in the chest twice and in the abdomen once, he was in a deep sleep for a couple of months and once he got up he was still stuck in the hospital for a while, we found out the his old friend Waldo wanted to take over his mafia because he was "tired of being in his shadow".

"Mommy!" Owen cried reaching for me causing Rowan to smack his lips loudly and set him down.

"Stop being a bi-baby" Rowan starts but quickly corrects himself once he saw the glare I was giving him.

Oh, you're probably wondering who's grave I was at..well let's just say i last year I found out my 'grandpa' died.

He wasn't actually my grandpa of course but he surly did act like it.

He was in a gang up to he was about 68 and it all finally caught up to him at the old age of 84.

And as for the "I forgive you" part well..that's a story for another day.

"Mhm, I got your favorite" Rowan cheesed before kissing me on the four head.

"Of course you did" I smiled.

Ever since Rowan got out the hospital 3 years ago we decided to work on our 'Relationship' he buys me food everyday, takes me out to go shopping, go on small dates, and even small vacation trips he also expressed his love more than before and calls me every second of the day and if we can't call he makes sure to send me loads of 'i love yous' you're beautiful' 'cant wait to come home to your pretty self and Owen' and loads of corny paragraphs that I LOVE.

"Here you go beautiful, and here you go lil man" he smiled.

"Thank you papa" Owen cheesed before walking away.

"Yes thank you daddy"

"Alright now Alheri, you always do this.." he trailed off with a sigh causing me to burst out laughing.

"Shits not funny, I almost had blue balls for a whole week" he frowns.

"Yeah, now you're just being dramatic" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Mhmm, but if I did this to you, you'd be pissed"

"Damn straight" I huffed turning my fat ass around and walking up the steps hearing Rowan follow behind me.

"What you think about baby number 2?" He questions smacking my bottom lightly.

"I mean..maybe.."

"It's okay if you don't want to right now, I understand it may be..heard" he sighs moving over towards the bed and plopping down while pulling me onto his lap.

"Yeah, I want to I really do but I think we just need to wait a little more, okay?"

"Alright beautiful whenever you're ready" he smiled at me as I stuff my face with a sub.

______________

"Fuck!" I moaned loudly as Rowan pounded into me from behind.

"Shit..fuck up Mama you don't wanna wake up Owen do you?" He grunted.

"N-noooo...mmm, shiiittt" I moaned dragging out my words as I came for the sixth time tonight.

Rowan groaned loudly and came a few seconds later.

He started slowing down before the door bursts open and hit the wall.

Rowan quickly jumped up and pulled the covers over me and Jim before looking towards Owen who stood there with his teddy in one hand and his sippy cup in the other.

"Mommy" he cried running over to the bed.

"Shi- hold on Owen just wait by the door read quick yeah?" Owen tried to tell him but he refused.

"no because mommy was screaming and you was hwrting her" he sniffled.

"no- no papa wasn't hurting me Owen..w-w we're just playing a scary game, wait outside the door for just a..um second and I'll be right there o-okay?" I breath out trying to catch my breath still.

He looked between me and Rowan before slowly nodding his head and turning around to wait by the door.

"Fuck.." I breath out.

"Told your ass not to be loud.." Rowan muttered.

"Don't go so hard then you white fucker" I sassed before quickly jumping up only to fall back on my ass.

"Talking shit and ended up on ya ass, now should I help or let you crawl?" He asked more to himself before shrugging and walking past me.

"Ouu! Remember this Rowan!" I shouted as he shut the bathroom door behind himself.

I finally updated two days in a row ;)

Sorry but- just cause some of you hated my main male character because of a situation that wasn't his fault, didn't mean I was gonna get rid of ol Rowannnn heheheheheh.

But anywayyy I hope you all enjoyed this long chapterrr!

Thanks for 50k also!! 🤭

I appreciate every single last one of you *kisses kisses*

Don't forget to vote & comment!