Thirty//Head in the clouds...🎀

Gideon
(✪㉨✪)

Jasmina had just taken Ruth out for shopping.

I think it was the first time she'd been out after a really long while. She had this big round glasses on, looked cute on her, normally everything she wears looks great on her. She had this deep sense of fashion that well,makes everything looks good on her.

She had this pink sweater with a hoodie on and her hair was all wrapped and curled back. Wearing this cap to probably hide her face, maybe.

Jasmina attempted to stop a cab,I drove my car to where they were. Jasmina loaded everything they bought into my car,Ruth was too lost in her own heard,she didn't even notice me.

Right when I was about to start driving, Jasmina had this urgent call and had to step out of the car. She left this note behind that read 'Sorry Sis.'

Ruth looks at the front seat and sees it's me. Before she could attempt to open the shut doors,I locked them and zoom off.

"Please just stop the car!" She says feeling annoyed. She probably felt tricked.
"No!" I said.
"Why?" She asks.
"Cause I won't!"
"Just let me go. This is simply kidnapping!" Says wearing a frown.
"No it's not."

I drive but not knowing where I was taking her. No direction,no road map, just my own stupidity leading me to do whatever I felt like doing.

"So now where you taking me too?" I think I didn't realize what I was doing until she asked this question.
"I don't know." Was my reply after being mute for a while.

"What!" She shouts after discovering I did not even know where I was taking her too.

Sometimes we don't even need directions to do crazy things. Honestly I'm not sure why I'm doing what I'm doing right now,but I'm sure I'm being crazy right now.

I drive till we arrive at a lane where theirs no building but just trees. I still keep on driving and she still continues with her blabbing.

I kinda got distracted with all her talk,not sure what happened but I began to drive extremely fast,she was beginning to feel scared thinking we'll run into something.

"Gideon! Slow down!"
Her blabbing turns to pleading.

Wasn't sure what happened next, the car began to spin uncontrollably.

Lucky enough,I was able to stop the car. On time though,we almost crashed into a tree.

She opens the and walks out tries to stop a cab,but then none comes our way. She becomes s frustrated,falls down and sits by the side of the car. She sat just right next to one of the front tyre.

***

I walk to where she sat not sure whether it seemed appropriate to sit next to her or not. I almost killed both of us.

"Good news was the car stopped spinning. Bad news was we had a flat tyre and the car  engine had a break down due to overheating of the engine." I knew this statement literally made he damn mad.

I tried checking to see if the was anything I could do but guess they was none. Everything was beyond me at this point.

I sit next to her. She frowns,had the look that could scare even the angriest lion.

I'm hoping she's not too mad.

"Happy now!" Honestly,she is!
"I was thinking Jasmina was the only annoying person in my life. I was wrong, your even worse than her." I gonna take what she said as a compliment.