Group chats

Dream took George back to Dream's house. 

George hadn't realized how big Dream's house. It was massive! And really fancy too. Dream looked mildly uncomfortable. "I never really want to show off..." he murmured. 

"It's fine. You have more money than all of us combined. So what? Not all of us are like..... Jessica." George said. 

Dream laughed and led him inside. 

There was a maid who met them at the door. "Yes, it's eleven at night. What about it?" Dream said. 

She nodded. "Yes Clay." 

George shot Clay an amused look when they walked upstairs. 

"What?" Dream demanded. 

George gave him a cheeky bow. "Yes Clay." He started laughing. 

"Oh my gosh dude. I had to break them out of the whole sir thing quickly. I wish they'd just... talk to me." Dream rolled his eyes. 

George and Dream sat on Dream's (massive) bed. 

George leaned over and laid his head on Dream's chest. In a few seconds, he'd fallen asleep on Dream. 

I know, shocking. 

Dream was still awake though, and he was seething. 

Nobody hurt George and got away with it! Dream would have gone on a killing spree if George had killed himself over what some idiots said. 

He still may go on that killing spree.....

 Not yet though, he had to make sure George was safe. 

After an hour of lying on his back staring at George's pretty face (I'm uncomfortable) and imagining all the thousands of ways he wanted to destroy Jessica and Jason, Dream pulled his phone out of his hoodie. He created a chat and titled it Protect Gogy. He added Badboyhalo, Karl Jacobs, Sapnap, and Wilbur. 

Karl Jacobs; 

What the honk? What is this? 

Badboyhalo; 

Hello muffins!!!!!!!

Dream; 

Can you keep a secret?

Badboyhalo; 

Did you do something bad?

Karl Jacobs; 

Of course! y

WilburSoot; 

Sure, but what's up? 

Sapnap; 

dude we all know u suck at football any other secret i can keep. Unless ya know your killing someone

That hurt me to write. IT'S SO IMPROPER! 

Dream; 

I just might....... 

Badboyhalo; 

WAIT WHAT NO DREAM! BAD DREAM! 

Dream; Alright, don't tell him I told you this but Gogy tried to commit suicide today (He's fine) 

Karl Jacobs; 

WHAT THE HONK WHY IS HE OKAY?!!!!!!!

Badboyhalo; 

Oh my muffin! Is he okay? Does he need us? 

Sapnap; 

WHY WHO DO I NEED TO KILL BECAUSE I WILL DESTROY THOSE FUCKERS!