Epilogue (I'm aware I said I was done let me have this)

So..... 

I couldn't do it. I couldn't be done. It felt unfinished. 

Also, I call Dream Clay sometimes in this but we're not mad at him. 

So we are here. Here is the epilogue. I'll also have a fanfic playlist soon. Promise promise!

Timeskip like, six months. Also TW; Homophobia

Thanks to my friends for letting me use their usernames!!! You guys are the best <3

George examined his black wedding band, smiling. 

Engaged. Such a strange word. On the one hand nothing had changed. On the other, everything had. 

He was engaged to Clay. It was insane to think. They'd started officially 'dating' when George got out of the hospital. A week ago, Clay had proposed to George over a beautiful candlelit dinner with a ton of roses. It was really pretty, and Clay had called George the love of his life. George had said yes, obviously. 

"Alright, you ready?" 

Clay jogged over from the camera. They were standing over a really pretty cliffside George had found and dragged Clay to. They were using this spot to announce to everyone that they were engaged. 

George nodded. "Ready as I'll ever be." He smiled into Clay's face mask and sunglasses. No face reveal yet, lol. 

Clay nodded to Sapnap, who was manning the camera. "We're ready!" he called. 

Sapnap grinned. "And we're live in three.... two..." He gave them a thumbs up. 

"HEY GUYS!!!!" Dream shouted. George grinned up at him. "Me and Georgie here have a huge announcement!" 

The chat went crazy with Oh my gosh it's George and Dream! Where are they? They're together! George and Dream!

Dream waited for the stream to flood with as many people as possible. "Okay! You guys are really excited. Alright. George, you wanna tell them?" 

George grinned nervously, holding up his left hand. Dream matched him. "We're engaged!" 

Silence. 

Then the chat flooded. 

OHMYGOSHDNFISREAL!!!!!!
THIS IS INSANE
YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DREAMNOTFOUND!!!!!

Thousands of chats, donations, and _____ wants everyone to knows flooded Twitch. It was so bad, bots were banning people left and right. 

Dream laughed. "Yeah!!!" he said. "We're together!!!!" 

Chipolean wants everyone to know; 

Where are you guys gonna live???? 

"I'm going to move to Florida." George answered. 

"Yep." Sapnap said from behind the camera. "Dream's leaving me. I'm forever alone. The lonely third wheel." 

"Oh my gosh, I'm moving right down the street you baby." Dream rolled his eyes, George could see behind the sunglasses. "Calm down, I'm like walking distance." 

So.... Meet ups???

George shrugged. "Why not? Let's see what we can do." 

When's the wedding? 

"We haven't picked a date yet." Dream smiled. "But it'll be soon." 

George looped his arm around Dream's waist, making chat light on fire. "Oh it will, will it?" 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY"RE SO CUTE TOGETHER! Chat exploded. 

George laughed. "I'm so happy you guys are excited." he said. 

Forgetmenot; 

Fucking gay ass people. What the hell is wrong with you?

George stiffened. He knew this would happen, but it still hurt. 

Chat attack. 

GO AWAY YOU ARE LOVED DREAMNOTFOUND FOREVA!!!!
WE LOVE DNF!
DON'T LISTEN TO THE HATERS!!!!
IT'S WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!
WE'RE SO HAPPY!!!!!
GO BACK TO WHATEVER ROCK YOU CAME FROM!!!!!!

Dream smiled. "Thank you guys! And hey, don't listen to the haters. Be you! Love everyone for who you are and be kind. And hey, we got a dollar so that's pog." 

George grinned again. "We're so happy you guys are excited." 

For a little while longer, George and Dream answered questions until they turned off the stream. 

George sat at the edge of the cliff. "Wow." he murmured. 

It was later at night, so it was sunset. There were trees and a little stream was running somewhere. It was extremely poetic. 

It was perfect. 

Sapnap was tearing down equipment and waiting in the truck. Clay sat down next to George. "It really is pretty, isn't it?" 

George smiled. "Not as pretty as you." 

Clay blushed. "Wow." he whispered. "I'm sitting next to you so....." 

"Awww." George leaned into him. "I love you, Dream." 

"I love you too, George." 

They interlaced their fingers and watched the sun go down. 

--------------------------------------------

Okayokayokay. 

I'm done I swear. 

It just felt so unfinished!!!!!

I love you guys so much. Also Forgetmenot is a friend, so please don't hate on them if they comment, because they are really nice I swear. I love you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, safe stay, safe happy, stay kind. 

YOU ARE LOVED SOCKMUPPETS!!!!!!!!!!

-TheMidnightStorm