Ah yes, the chapter I've been begged for

Tw; bullying, getting beat up by the two best minecraft players on this earth. 

Mentions of suicide in other chapters. 

Dream was waiting alone in the locker room. 

He hadn't told George this, yet, but Dream thinks the reason Jason sent that text was because of a little.... competition. 

Jason, Dream, and Techno were all in the running for football captain. 

Technoblade was an obvious choice. And there were two football captains. Since Techno was a senior, and led the football team to state last year, he was definitely getting captain and everyone knew it. Which meant the other position was in between Jason and Dream. 

Secretly, Dream was begging he'd get the spot. First of all, because it would be great to tell his parents and on his transcript and college resumes, especially if he wanted to do football as a career, which was a consideration.

But mostly, to see the look on Jason's face when he lost. Especially after what he did to George, Dream was begging to see that look. And then maybe punch it off of him. 

The coach came out and didn't even look at Dream as he posted the positions on the board. Dream took a deep breath and walked over to see who the captains were. 

Team Captains; 

Technoblade Watson 

Clay Wastaken

Dream's eyes widened. "I.... I made it!" he cheered. 

Sapnap ran up to him. "Oh sick! Positions!" he shoved past Dream. 

"HOLY SHIT DUDE YOU'RE CAPTAIN CONGRATULATIONS MY GUY!!!!" Sapnap cheered, joy mirroring Dream's own face. "YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!" 

Dream grinned. "I did, didn't I? I'm captain. I'm captain!!!!" He laughed. "I can't believe it! I'm captain!" 

Sapnap laughed. "I'm taking you and George and everyone else out! We're celebrating man! This is great!" 

"It is, isn't it?" 

Dream turned. Jason leaned against the wall, his trademark sneer on his face. He stepped forward. "Congrats, captain.

Dream smiled. "It's alright man, you'll get it next year." 

"Mm hm." Jason said, pushing past Dream to check the board. His face slowly fell into one of horrid rage. "What?" he snarled. 

"What?" Dream asked. "Jason, what's wrong?" 

Jason, in a rage, ripped the paper off the board and tore it apart. "I didn't make the team." he snarled. 

He stepped towards Dream. "How the hell do you get everything? Good grades, good relationships, now your captain when I didn't even make the team! What's your secret, rich boy? Did your daddy pay for this?" 

Dream stepped closer to Jason. "Don't think I'm not fully aware of the little game you played on my boyfriend. You really messed him up, know that?" 

"Awww." Jason sneered. One of his goons stepped up behind him, and Sapnap was behind Dream. "Did I hurt your wittle boyfriend's feewings? I'd hate for big bad Dweam to do something about it." 

"The only reason I haven't done anything yet is because he asked me not to. Trust me, it's taken all of my self restraint." Dream snarled. 

Jason snickered. "Really got a leash on you, doesn't he? And, where is this little boyfriend of yours? Your always showing up for him, but he's not even here for you."