Chapter Thirteen- Jaw Dropper

Hunter kissed me on the lips. It was passionate and I kissed back. He then kissed my neck and I let out a little moan.

What happened next was weird. He started licking my face. He was licking all over and I was starting to get grossed out.

Then, I opened my eyes to FSP licking my face.

It wasn't Dream Hunter. It was FSP. I smacked myself on the forehead before sitting up.

"Thanks FSP. Like I wanted that. But it's not your fault. You're just an adorable kitten," I said, rubbing her.

She purred and I smiled.

I got back up and started to dance to my own music. Suddenly, my phone rang and I dance-walked my way to the phone. The caller ID said it was Hunter so I squealed a little before answering.

"This is Liz-pizzle on the phone," I said.

"I hoped it was. Listen, are you free like in the next hour or so?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah. But it's Sunday morning," I answered.

"I want to spend the whole day with you," Hunter answered.

I laugh a little before saying, "Ok. See ya."

"See you soon," Hunter said.

I hung up with a goofy grin on my face.

What to wear?

I walked into my closet and searched the rack for clothes. Eventually, I pulled out a white collared button up mini-dress with a black bow tied around the waist and pearls and diamonds on the collar.

I bought it a year ago because I thought it looked cool. It looks cool now so I figured this would be nice to wear.

I, of course, took a shower and put on my dress before doing my hair in its usual bun and making myself look presentable.

Fluffy Space Princess meowed a couple of times for my attention so I carried her in my arms and took her downstairs with me. My phone was on me so when I felt it buzz, I checked on it.

Hunter: Outside

Me: Coolio

Hunter: Coolio?

Me: Coolio

I smiled before putting FSP down.

"Mama will be right back. Take care of Grandpa for me, ok?" I asked.

FSP just went off and I smiled.

I was about to walk down the door when I heard footsteps.

"Where are you going? With Hunter?" Dad asked.

"Hunter's just dropping me off to the library. I'm doing research for a project in science class. I didn't want to bother you since you were getting ready for church," I lied.

"Next time, tell me these things," Dad said.

He believed it.

"Don't wait up. I might be a little late coming home. I have so much to do," I said.

"Call me if anything. But don't be too late. You got school in the morning," Dad replied.

"Yes sir," I said with a nod.

I walked out and closed the door behind me. I walked towards the truck.

"Hello, Lizbeth," Hunter said.

"Hello, Hunter. Why the formal introduction?" I asked.

"Your dad is totally on stalker mode on my ass," Hunter answered through a tight smile as he waved at the window.