Chapter Three- First Day

I wake up before my alarm clock even rings. I had the most insane dream.

Hunter and I were, uh, doing something in which a mommy and daddy love eachother very much. Was that normal? Did it mean I liked Hunter like that?

I wiped cold sweat off my forehead and got up to take a shower. Hopefully, I could be woken up to my senses.

While showering, I was thinking about lots of things. Hunter, what was going to happen on the first day, and so on. I really hoped nothing too bad would happen.

Who was I kidding? I was going to be dead meat by the time school was over.

Soon after that, I got dressed in a Nirvana t-shirt with jeans and black Vans. My hair was put up in a high bun and I added some eyeliner.

I was now ready.

Going downstairs for breakfast, I was about to pour cereal when I heard a loud honk. Followed by another one and another one.

Knowing all too well it was probably Hunter, I put the cereal back and got a breakfast bar. I swing my backpack over my shoulder before running outside.

Sure enough, it was Hunter who gave me a wave as I walked closer. I smiled at him before climbing in.

"Excited?" I asked.

"Honestly? More nervous than anything," Hunter answered.

"You? Nervous? The Earth's tilt has shifted once again on the wrong side. Monumentally impossible," I said before taking a bite of my bar.

Hunter leaned forward and took a bite as well.

"Ugh. You've got your cooties on it," I complained.

"Whatever. I'm starving," Hunter said.

Not caring anymore, I took a bite anyways. I had almost completely forgotten about my dream. It was probably just a lust filled fantasy. I'm sure it's normal. He's a guy. I'm a girl.

Hormones are so damn confusing!

"I hope we have the same classes," Hunter said.

"Yeah. I need to keep a close eye on you," I said with my eyes narrowed at him.

He laughs before saying, "Hmm...I'd like that."

I clear my throat awkwardly before turning on the radio. A Christina Aguilera song comes on. It's hypnotizing me to sing along.

"You know you really wanna (hey), wanna taste my (woohoo). You know you wanna get a peek wanna see my (woohoo). You know you wanna put your lips where my hips are. Kiss on my (woohoo) all over my (woohoo). All the boys think it's cake when they taste my (woohoo). You don't even need a plate, just your face. Ha! Licky-licky yum-yum, what a great guy. Now kiss on my (woohoo) all over my (woohoo)," I sang along.

"Just what I need. A sexual song to get me going for the day," Hunter said, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel.

I immediately stop singing and look out the window.

The rest of the drive is quiet till we arrive at the school.

"Are you ready for education?" I asked.

"Yaaaaaaayyyyy," Hunter said with fake enthusiasm.

I roll my eyes before climbing out the car. Hunter climbed out after me.

"I think we have to go to my dad's office to get your new schedule. You've been out for so long that your name was taken off those classes," I said.